[| -- The one feature about BLACKBERRY MESSENGER that I hate! -- |]

^ That's was I cut my list down to last night the cats I speak to on the regular, same strategy I did for my Facebook/Myspace.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

when i first put that bb thread up i got like 20 requests i was like NAH...if i dont know you what the hell we gonna talk about...

laugh.gif

OD.

I could see something like Myspace...Some !!$! like that. But BBM?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

That's nuts. I was thinking about getting a blackberry too. Is BBM basically AIM on your phone, but just for other people w/ Blackberry's ?

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

HTC TOUCH PRO FTW!!!!!!!

na but i never knew that .. thats a stupid idea .. there has to be a settings change where u can change that up

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

when i first put that bb thread up i got like 20 requests i was like NAH...if i dont know you what the hell we gonna talk about...

laugh.gif

OD.

I could see something like Myspace...Some !!$! like that. But BBM?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

That's nuts. I was thinking about getting a blackberry too. Is BBM basically AIM on your phone, but just for other people w/ Blackberry's ?
laugh.gif
thats real...and i swear it was the thread i made like" JUST switched to the BB family" and i got dudes hitting me asking me how to do this or that? I'm like
nerd.gif

but yea BBM is cool if your list is concise...its easy to send pix and what not-

laugh.gif

@%%$@! are like..."sooo...yuku has been acting up real bad today, huh? I wonder what Dirty is eating for dinner tonight..."

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Just go to someone else's name and click it, it will show you what the person who you're avoiding wrote at the bottom like a sports ticker. I do it all
the time.
Oh trust me I do that BUT I'm talking about those long msgs not the simple "hi" or "hey what's up" for that I use the method you mentioned.

If you wait long enough, everything will show up. Either case if it's someone you're avoiding who the %#!% cares what they got to say?

laugh.gif
thats real...and i swear it was the thread i made like " JUST switched to the BB family" and i got dudes hitting me asking me how to do this or that? I'm like
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*%$%, I woulda hit you up too. You woulda got a strange message talking about "Where the Cape Verdian broads at?!?!?!? Holla at me Tre' !!"

Just don't open up BB Messenger. Open your 'mass' messages folder (where email, BB msgs, texts, etc.) go. You can read short messages from therewithout "opening" it.

pimp.gif

And damn, who keepin' tabs on you?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
thats real...and i swear it was the thread i made like " JUST switched to the BB family" and i got dudes hitting me asking me how to do this or that? I'm like
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*%$%, I woulda hit you up too. You woulda got a strange message talking about "Where the Cape Verdian broads at?!?!?!? Holla at me Tre' !!"
yea but then you coulda been like its Dre from NT and i woulda said oh whats good - they all gonna be at BC this weekend
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea but then you coulda been like its Dre from NT and i woulda said oh whats good - they all gonna be at BC this weekend
nerd.gif
smh.gif
That ain't doing me no good down here in NC....
laugh.gif

I'm supposed to be in the Bean in February tho'
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif
That ain't doing me no good down here in NC....
laugh.gif

I'm supposed to be in the Bean in February tho'
nerd.gif

2980823647_ba000236b7.jpg

Feb huh....you know what to do

djkhaled_hollaatme.jpg

Tre - PM me your new pin I hit you up earlier
laugh.gif
(not trying to be annoying).

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

that doesn't really bother me that much, but I do hate how someone can tell if you're on the phone
smh.gif

how do they tell if you're on the phone?

Originally Posted by ExileUE

that doesn't really bother me that much, but I do hate how someone can tell if you're on the phone
smh.gif
it has a lil icon that says your talking...but it does it when you have no service also...

and Q my joint is the same but i shut off the bb data package- i'm switching over to V friday so i'll hit you with the new one then-

Originally Posted by ExileUE

smh.gif
it has a lil icon that says your talking...but it does it when you have no service also...

and Q my joint is the same but i shut off the bb data package- i'm switching over to V friday so i'll hit you with the new one then-

I don't think that means you're on the phone. It just means the person is writing a message. The other icon simply means unavailable, whetherservice-wise, or by choice. You can select your availability status manually, and set your away message, too.

naw there is one - i might be explaining it wrong tho...it comes on when you take a call and stays on for a few when your done- it can come on for otherreasons but thats one of them

I wish we could send more than just pics through the messanger. I gives you the option for ringtone, music etc. But only the pics work for me

Back
Top Bottom