The ONE GIRL that you will always have feelings for

don't you guys have a girl that is just always on your mind? no matter what other girls you seek after, she'll always be in your heart somewhere. thishappens to me and a couple of my other homies. just wondering if it's the same with the rest of you.

i've always liked this one girl. she's the most perfect girl to me.i've had several relationships but they've all ended up with me getting sickof the girl. she's the only one that i would never be tired of. she has a boyfriend and she loves him a lot. he's better than me in all
aspects of what she wants in a guy. i'll always have a little thing for
her but i know the feelings will never be mutual. it's cool though,
we're best friends and i just keep it moving. no hate on her dude, he's
a lucky son of a gun though.

EDIT
i do keep it moving i know what's good for me!

I dont wanna talk about it
tired.gif

It'll fade away. You'll realize in several months, I hope, that there's better girls out there. The ones who look better, act better, think better,and most importantly give you a chance.

Yes it's happened to me before. But I'm over her.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

she has a boyfriend and she loves him a lot. he's better than me in all
aspects of what she wants in a guy
u have no chance, so move on.

Word to Slaughterhouse. Just realize that you've been friendzoned.

hahah you guys are reading my post wrong. i said i keep it moving. i socialize and party. dont trip i aint no sucka! hahah

Originally Posted by Rafool

I feel like it's me that just typed what you wrote op......
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
I felt the exact same way. Every word.
tired.gif
I honestlydon't think I'll ever completely shake it off either.

for me it was more of a time in my life. the big surprise is that we never did anything and the closest physical contact wasn't even in privacy. thats thatone girl for me. I think about it and if i could go back in time i would repeat that week over out of any other. anyone else? I talk to her every once and awhile and I know that that week might never happen again even with her or anyone else

OP, i can honestly say ive been in your exact position...maybe like 8 months ago. except...we got together. long story short, a lot of fights and insecurityinvolved and a lot of chaos of her still attached to him, etc etc. my advice, date. find another girl. like dude said, there are so many other girls out there.dont dwell on this one girl, because you wont give anyone else a chance but to wait for her. do yourself a favor, and find another girl.

The girl I'm with now.

Is the girl I'll always have feelings for.

Is the girl I'll probably marry.

Is the girl I'll probably have kids with.

& the feeling is mutual.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I feel like it's me that just typed what you wrote op......
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
Except the part the best friend part and I haven't spoke to her in person for 2 1/2 years.

Sorry i have to vent right now really quick

Ok so i almost made a thread about this but me and this girl have been talking on and off for almost a year, but i never asked her out becouse i honestly neverthought i could trust her. Well i litteraly just came home from a party and on my way home i see her holding hands with the guy living RIGHT above me on thierway too a party at his place. She gave me an ackward hug and everything, and it gave me the notion to just cut her off, but i honestly have said this beforeand i just cant let her go.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

The girl I'm with now.

& the feeling is mutual.

what KIND of feelings do you have for her? how is it mutual?

Im in this situation right now too. Known her for about 4-5 years. Came close to dating freshman year of high school. Nothing happened, never spoke much afterthat for 2 years. Senior year, I have class with her. We start talking again and ended up going to prom together. She had to leave for Georgia the day afterprom. After I graduated, found out she was 4 months pregnant. Havent seen her in almost a year, but we still keep in touch. Those feelings come up every oncein awhile.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by withapassion

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

The girl I'm with now.

& the feeling is mutual.

what KIND of feelings do you have for her? how is it mutual?
Hate to answer questions with questions but....

Well if I feel as if we're going to one day probably be married and have kids what kind of feelings do you think we have for one another?

I think I did a pretty good job in implying our feelings for one another and the mutuality of these feelings.

Hasn't happened to me yet.

There was this one chick that everytime I saw her my jaw would drop and she found me even more attractive than that.
But she studies in Saudi Arabia. I don't have her email.

But my cousin tells me that she asks about me whenever she goes back home. Last time I saw her was 06.

But I don't think about her a lot though soo maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom