The One Hit Wonder Thread.Vol: Songs you forgot about

WHOA! Wayne Wonder, Kevyn Little and Bahamen are not one hit wonders probably in America but not anyplace else in the world... and someone posted Chingy onthis page how could you? Holidae Inn was a banger

Mr. Monday Night,

SON! No you did not post up my "Calabria" joint!

The follow-up has been getting hit on Hot 97 though. It just dropped a month or so ago. Plus homegirl passed away (RIP Natasja Saad). Sad. She was beautifuland talented.

Props on that 8-Off joint. I remember those jersey's he's rocking. I had the Atlanta Hawks joint.

Chingy "One Call Away" was pretty big too.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Mr. Monday Night,

The follow-up has been getting hit on Hot 97 though. It just dropped a month or so ago. Plus homegirl passed away (RIP Natasja Saad). Sad. She was beautiful and talented.

Props on that 8-Off joint. I remember those jersey's he's rocking. I had the Atlanta Hawks joint.

Calabria was huge out here in NY. i always wondered why another single never dropped.. then i read that she passed away. RIP
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Mr. Monday Night,

The follow-up has been getting hit on Hot 97 though. It just dropped a month or so ago. Plus homegirl passed away (RIP Natasja Saad). Sad. She was beautiful and talented.

Calabria was huge out here in NY. i always wondered why another single never dropped.. then i read that she passed away. RIP
tired.gif

Oh I am aware. I am in NY and I broke that record. Hot 97 was the only station that didn't really hit it hard. Just mixshow love.

I still rock that LSG when I'm with wifey.

"Wanna feel your precious treasure wrapped around me oh so tightly......In......Out.......I wanna hear you shout.......so come on baby let me BREAK youoff I guarantee I'll tuuuuuurn you oooooooout". Love that ##%%.

Bush Babees! I used to hang with that light skinned reggae cat when I was in High School. So long ago I totally forgot his name.

Y'all got me whylin' in here! Memory Lane.......

http://www.youtube.com/v/gE-5Q_xyiwo&rel=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/gE-5Q_xyiwo&rel=1

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Mr. Monday Night,

tired.gif

Oh I am aware. I am in NY and I broke that record. Hot 97 was the only station that didn't really hit it hard. Just mixshow love.

I still rock that LSG when I'm with wifey.

"Wanna feel your precious treasure wrapped around me oh so tightly......In......Out.......I wanna hear you shout.......so come on baby let me BREAK you off I guarantee I'll tuuuuuurn you oooooooout". Love that ##%%.

Bush Babees! I used to hang with that light skinned reggae cat when I was in High School. So long ago I totally forgot his name.

Y'all got me whylin' in here! Memory Lane.......

what was the follow up record?

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Edit: Return of the mack was already posted and I bang with their whole albulm. not to sure if there were videos though

Back
Top Bottom