The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

honestly what regina hall said earlier when she was inviting the dudes for a “special covid test” and she called will while nodding at jada or something but there was nothing he could do about that but laugh

honestly what regina hall said earlier when she was inviting the dudes for a “special covid test” and she called will while nodding at jada or something but there was nothing he could do about that but laugh
Exactly.

One of the first things I thought about. Guess Will and Jada took that joke cuz he was being sexually objectified.

Would've been crazy if Jada said she was fed up and attacked Regina though :lol:

THIS x1000
Precisely why Rock was like “Dude, I made a GI Jane joke”
He knew Regina threw a super nasty jab….poor Rock.
He got was Regina had comjng

Oh **** was that a Nate Parker sighting? :nerd: Same aisle with David Oyelowo.

Rock played it off best he can. If he was composed right after maybe we don't even fully question it.

I too would've liked it to be some white comedian but that's how it is.
i would like to nominate James Corden to take a punch

I don’t even get this GI Jane joke
images (2).jpeg

I’m not.
I’m with Rock.
Not against Will, but if one is wrong it’s definitely not Rock.
I don’t know man, if Jada’s condition leads her to be bald then that’s a terrible joke. Respect Will for that one. Hate that it had to be Rock though…

Back
Top Bottom