The Overrated Thread

I'd rather get paid weekly than barely get paid at all. Working on call sucks.

Getting paid weekly from a job.
indifferent.gif
how the hell is getting paid weekly overrated?
Smaller checks and tendencies to spend more?
That has to deal with a person's will power, not the simple act of getting paid weekly
laugh.gif
Hey don't shoot the messenger lol. Maybe papi has poor money management skills and that's why he said it. 

View media item 968388
I genuinely can't see how that show is funny. I haven't cracked a single smile let alone a chuckle or laugh while watching that show. The entire show is just setups and punchlines, which aren't even funny.

Why is this show still on tv?

I used to watch that :lol: I liked it ( Probably because I was attracted to Kat Dennings)

The Big Bang theory. - I can't stand how they have a pre recorded audience laughing track and it seems they have a "joke" to "laugh" at every 5 secs. Show is trash
bruh..

I thought I was too stupid to like big bang theory

Show is not funny to me at all.

That show and Two and A Half men are 3 shows that I've NEVER EVER EVER even found remotely funny.

I've never watched a full ep of TAAHM, but from every single clip I've seen even with Kutcher now, I didn't laugh once.

Completely overrated shows.

The Big Bang theory. - I can't stand how they have a pre recorded audience laughing track and it seems they have a "joke" to "laugh" at every 5 secs. Show is trash
bruh..

I thought I was too stupid to like big bang theory

Show is not funny to me at all.
That show and Two and A Half men are 3 shows that I've NEVER EVER EVER even found remotely funny.

I've never watched a full ep of TAAHM, but from every single clip I've seen even with Kutcher now, I didn't laugh once.

Completely overrated shows.
2 1/2 men used to be HILARIOUS.

Now it's just cringeworthy.

Show is terrible and everyone knows it.

How it keeps getting renewed for new seasons is amazing.

Gif makes no sense anymore since the post was deleted
roll.gif

Good thing I copied it all down
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom