The pair that started my obssesion !

Too many to name lol... Middle school days I have to say.. Reebok 'Kemp' Kamikazes, Shaq's first shoe (Insta-pump), Jordan Playoff 8's, Nike Air force Max (Charles Barkley/ Fab 5 kicks), Nike Air Up (Penny/Pippen), and FILAs Grant Hill line. These were all equally ill to me and were copped around the same time in my life. I'd have to say the Kamikazes and Grant Hills started it all for me tho...the designs were so tight and original back then.

Too many to name lol... Middle school days I have to say.. Reebok 'Kemp' Kamikazes, Shaq's first shoe (Insta-pump), Jordan Playoff 8's, Nike Air force Max (Charles Barkley/ Fab 5 kicks), Nike Air Up (Penny/Pippen), and FILAs Grant Hill line. These were all equally ill to me and were copped around the same time in my life. I'd have to say the Kamikazes and Grant Hills started it all for me tho...the designs were so tight and original back then.

this is how old I am, but these

Loved sneakers since I could remember, but these started my obsession. Seventh grade bball, Dominique was my idol...

this is how old I am, but these

Loved sneakers since I could remember, but these started my obsession. Seventh grade bball, Dominique was my idol...

Jordan 16's for balling in after saving some bday money. Feet had growth spurt and grew out of them bad boys fast
frown.gif

Jordan 16's for balling in after saving some bday money. Feet had growth spurt and grew out of them bad boys fast
frown.gif

CEMENT 3's IN THE 6TH GRADE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION...THEN THE 4's I WAS MIND BLOWN...SADLY BACK IN THE 80's PARENTS WEREN'T BALLIN LIKE THAT SO WHEN THE RETROS CAME OUT IN 99 AND 2000 THE WERE AN EASY DOUBLE COP...

CEMENT 3's IN THE 6TH GRADE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION...THEN THE 4's I WAS MIND BLOWN...SADLY BACK IN THE 80's PARENTS WEREN'T BALLIN LIKE THAT SO WHEN THE RETROS CAME OUT IN 99 AND 2000 THE WERE AN EASY DOUBLE COP...

These right here. Love at first sight.

My mom got em for me in 96 and i wore em to the ground. Then I remember seeing these in the Footlocker Christmas ad in Sports Illustrated

I was like 
eek.gif

Then the next summer my Asian homie had these on one day

And all I could do was stare at ad with the phone number on it 
laugh.gif

Then I picked this up one day and it was over. 

Dont ever seen this coming to an end.

These right here. Love at first sight.

My mom got em for me in 96 and i wore em to the ground. Then I remember seeing these in the Footlocker Christmas ad in Sports Illustrated

I was like 
eek.gif

Then the next summer my Asian homie had these on one day

And all I could do was stare at ad with the phone number on it 
laugh.gif

Then I picked this up one day and it was over. 

Dont ever seen this coming to an end.

My fam was broke back in the day and I remembered a lotta kids rocked these in grade school..I wanted them BAD. Moms wasnt havin it lol Got some reeboks on clearance or somethin instead.

But as I got older, got a job, started getting whatever.

Back
Top Bottom