The pair that started my obssesion !

6th grade year 1989. First day of school fit. Atlanta braves SnapBack,Levi's, dookey rope chain with the big dollar sign and some red, white and
Blue troops with the strap over the toe and air bubbles. I believe it was
The first troops made with a air unit. It was all over after that. Jordans, pumps,
Forces, british knights, and so on and so on! Shoes were my first love!

6th grade year 1989. First day of school fit. Atlanta braves SnapBack,Levi's, dookey rope chain with the big dollar sign and some red, white and
Blue troops with the strap over the toe and air bubbles. I believe it was
The first troops made with a air unit. It was all over after that. Jordans, pumps,
Forces, british knights, and so on and so on! Shoes were my first love!

Lil+Penny.jpg

My neighbor had these back in the day I was soooo jealous.

4th grade....break dancing was big at the time and I went to JCPenny to go school shopping...my dad gave me the option on getting parachute pants but I saw some AJ 1's in blk/red and swooped em up for $60....but it was the concords I seen 5 months prior to release at a meeting with Ekin Reps while working at footlocker....I tried buying the sz 9 sample from the but they laughed...I remember telling myself and co-workers that I would be buying 4 pairs, they Laughed but believe me, with 40% off I took full advantage of it.

4th grade....break dancing was big at the time and I went to JCPenny to go school shopping...my dad gave me the option on getting parachute pants but I saw some AJ 1's in blk/red and swooped em up for $60....but it was the concords I seen 5 months prior to release at a meeting with Ekin Reps while working at footlocker....I tried buying the sz 9 sample from the but they laughed...I remember telling myself and co-workers that I would be buying 4 pairs, they Laughed but believe me, with 40% off I took full advantage of it.

For this old timer it was my first Nike kick that I purchased or rather my parents purchased. It was a pair of Nike Blazer Mid 's (solid white colorway with black swoosh) that I bought in 1975 for my 8th grade basketball team.
Even then I was altering them, I changed the color of the swoosh from black to orange after experimenting with some store bought dyes. I really wanted the Swoosh orange to match our brown and orange stripped uniform.
Boy, I was a stylin" 13 year old with my Nikes. Of course, back them Nikes were not very popular, everybody had either Converse All Stars or Pumas. Some day I'll dig up and post a photo of me with those 1975 Nikes.

For this old timer it was my first Nike kick that I purchased or rather my parents purchased. It was a pair of Nike Blazer Mid 's (solid white colorway with black swoosh) that I bought in 1975 for my 8th grade basketball team.
Even then I was altering them, I changed the color of the swoosh from black to orange after experimenting with some store bought dyes. I really wanted the Swoosh orange to match our brown and orange stripped uniform.
Boy, I was a stylin" 13 year old with my Nikes. Of course, back them Nikes were not very popular, everybody had either Converse All Stars or Pumas. Some day I'll dig up and post a photo of me with those 1975 Nikes.

forget the exact year but 95-96 nyc edition white tumbled leather mid-af1 with clear jewel swoosh

forget the exact year but 95-96 nyc edition white tumbled leather mid-af1 with clear jewel swoosh

My parents couldnt really afford to buy me Jordans. But they did the best they could for me and my brother so we always had on some Nike Basketball joints.

But Black/Red XI did it for me. My friend from back in the day had all the new Jordans that came out. He was 2 years older than me. I think I was in 6th grade when he gave me his Black/Red XI I took care of those things like no other! I've always had something for sneakers tho for as long as I can remember.

I was fortunate to have friends that would give me thr hand me down Jordans. I remember having Black/Red XI, Black/Red Low XI, Playoff 12, Playoff 13, Black/Red 13.

Where ever you guys are thank you for the memories! Haha

My parents couldnt really afford to buy me Jordans. But they did the best they could for me and my brother so we always had on some Nike Basketball joints.

But Black/Red XI did it for me. My friend from back in the day had all the new Jordans that came out. He was 2 years older than me. I think I was in 6th grade when he gave me his Black/Red XI I took care of those things like no other! I've always had something for sneakers tho for as long as I can remember.

I was fortunate to have friends that would give me thr hand me down Jordans. I remember having Black/Red XI, Black/Red Low XI, Playoff 12, Playoff 13, Black/Red 13.

Where ever you guys are thank you for the memories! Haha

2001 Jordan TB 3s

I was in the 8th grade when they dropped and it was the first pair of sneakers that I bought with my own money (even if it was birthday money). When I took a look at the retro card that came with them, I vowed to get at least one color of every numbered Jordan that was pictured... needless to say I accomplished that goal in 2009

2001 Jordan TB 3s

I was in the 8th grade when they dropped and it was the first pair of sneakers that I bought with my own money (even if it was birthday money). When I took a look at the retro card that came with them, I vowed to get at least one color of every numbered Jordan that was pictured... needless to say I accomplished that goal in 2009

Back
Top Bottom