The pair that started my obssesion !

White/Red/Black AJ IV's......my first pair as a kid I got all the colorways that dropped that year.

Still one of my favorites despite the quality issues!

I was in 6th grade when I got my pair of black Jordan Vs....then of course I had to get them when they were retroed about a decade later

I remember hating when the VIs came out the next year and MJ wore them in the Finals....I hated the design cuz I loved my Vs so much

the rest was history for me

I was in 6th grade when I got my pair of black Jordan Vs....then of course I had to get them when they were retroed about a decade later

I remember hating when the VIs came out the next year and MJ wore them in the Finals....I hated the design cuz I loved my Vs so much

the rest was history for me

4th grade Jordan v IN grape

5th grade jordan white/infrared size 6 my buddy had the marroon ones and my other buddy had black/infrared.

bo jacksons in auburn came out that year also (well the shoe store had them at least)

4th grade Jordan v IN grape

5th grade jordan white/infrared size 6 my buddy had the marroon ones and my other buddy had black/infrared.

bo jacksons in auburn came out that year also (well the shoe store had them at least)

1st shoe that I remember that I just HAD to have was the Penny II when i was in sixth grade. Then shortly after that I saw the Air More Uptempo's and HAD to have them too. It was all downhill from there. My parents were already buyin me J's n Nike's but they were just shoes to me then. Nothin special

1st shoe that I remember that I just HAD to have was the Penny II when i was in sixth grade. Then shortly after that I saw the Air More Uptempo's and HAD to have them too. It was all downhill from there. My parents were already buyin me J's n Nike's but they were just shoes to me then. Nothin special

pimp.gif
Nice thread OP.
There were SO many for me,but the ones that stand
out in my mind the most are the Flight Huarache,Huarache Trainer and the SC Trainer (wht/grey/orange of course).

pimp.gif
Nice thread OP.
There were SO many for me,but the ones that stand
out in my mind the most are the Flight Huarache,Huarache Trainer and the SC Trainer (wht/grey/orange of course).

i've loved kicks for as long as i could tie my own shoes but it wasn't until the Foam 1s came out that i really became ''obsessed''

i've loved kicks for as long as i could tie my own shoes but it wasn't until the Foam 1s came out that i really became ''obsessed''

the jordan 11 black and red. i was in high school i think about 2003 . it started everything for me for sneakers. and through sneakers i found niketalk. and through niketalk. fashion became everything to me. so yea thats my history with that. i thought after the years i would eventually not worry about sneakers or anything for that matter but i still get excited when i hear about a new pair sneakers or buy some for that matter.

the jordan 11 black and red. i was in high school i think about 2003 . it started everything for me for sneakers. and through sneakers i found niketalk. and through niketalk. fashion became everything to me. so yea thats my history with that. i thought after the years i would eventually not worry about sneakers or anything for that matter but i still get excited when i hear about a new pair sneakers or buy some for that matter.

It's tough... trying to single it down to just one pair but so difficult. Would have to say Nike Air Trainer Hi, (the takedown Bo Jackson SC lower tier model) for $100 back in grade 9, back in 1988

Went across the border to do some shopping for HS gym gear & pleading with my parents for a pair of Nike Airs... ended up with that pair & still remember my Mom asking in Foot Locker "Why are we spending $100 on a pair of zapatos you are going to ruin in gym class?"

Which I proceeded to do & wear until the shoes cracked at the flex point on the soles.... great memories rocking those.

After came the Air Flight 89s' (the OGs), Air Raids, etc.... Never could afford Jordans or more luxe Air Maxes til I got older & could buy my own kicks with job money

It's tough... trying to single it down to just one pair but so difficult. Would have to say Nike Air Trainer Hi, (the takedown Bo Jackson SC lower tier model) for $100 back in grade 9, back in 1988

Went across the border to do some shopping for HS gym gear & pleading with my parents for a pair of Nike Airs... ended up with that pair & still remember my Mom asking in Foot Locker "Why are we spending $100 on a pair of zapatos you are going to ruin in gym class?"

Which I proceeded to do & wear until the shoes cracked at the flex point on the soles.... great memories rocking those.

After came the Air Flight 89s' (the OGs), Air Raids, etc.... Never could afford Jordans or more luxe Air Maxes til I got older & could buy my own kicks with job money

Pre-School - i asked for New Balances (i called em shoes with the N) cause everyone had em
2nd grade - shox came out, i was in love - same with the presto cage
3rd- grade started rocking Adidas The Kobe cause i loved kobe
by 5th grade i was loyal to the IMPAX TR line lol

6th grade walked into footlocker and saw retro XIVs for $20, looked into them at home thinking i could sell, saw them for $200 + and dug more into JB and Nike BBALL.
by 8th grade i was 30 pairs deep

11th grade now, 100 some pairs.

i still have the XIVs DS

Pre-School - i asked for New Balances (i called em shoes with the N) cause everyone had em
2nd grade - shox came out, i was in love - same with the presto cage
3rd- grade started rocking Adidas The Kobe cause i loved kobe
by 5th grade i was loyal to the IMPAX TR line lol

6th grade walked into footlocker and saw retro XIVs for $20, looked into them at home thinking i could sell, saw them for $200 + and dug more into JB and Nike BBALL.
by 8th grade i was 30 pairs deep

11th grade now, 100 some pairs.

i still have the XIVs DS

For me it was the Jason Kidds' Air Zoom Flight Premium. I just remember the the bubbles catching my eye. I was excited when they came back out!!

For me it was the Jason Kidds' Air Zoom Flight Premium. I just remember the the bubbles catching my eye. I was excited when they came back out!!

My pops always tells the story of when he bought me Jordan ii's and I was in tears and I remember getting air raids and a slew of af1's which I'd say started it for me....but the shoe I had to have...Grant Hill I's...was sooooooo thirsty for them

My pops always tells the story of when he bought me Jordan ii's and I was in tears and I remember getting air raids and a slew of af1's which I'd say started it for me....but the shoe I had to have...Grant Hill I's...was sooooooo thirsty for them

For me it was definitely the black Nike Air Zoom Turf aka Barry Sanders sig shoe back in '96. It was the first shoe I actually had to hunt for and it felt like I'd struck gold when I finally had them in my possession. That feeling plus all the attention I got when I rocked em to school the next day sealed the deal for me.

For me it was definitely the black Nike Air Zoom Turf aka Barry Sanders sig shoe back in '96. It was the first shoe I actually had to hunt for and it felt like I'd struck gold when I finally had them in my possession. That feeling plus all the attention I got when I rocked em to school the next day sealed the deal for me.

For me its the Jordan XI Concords. I've never seen anything like it before. I remember I was in 4th grade when it first came out and a couple of older kids in my school bus had them.

For me its the Jordan XI Concords. I've never seen anything like it before. I remember I was in 4th grade when it first came out and a couple of older kids in my school bus had them.

Back
Top Bottom