The pair that started my obssesion !

Def. showing my age.....but the ankle strapped Fab 5 Maestros, before that the OG maroon Jordan 6's.

gotta say probably the flint xiii's i remember never really getting expensive kicks and i think my mom won at bingo lol so she gave all of us like $100 and i bought those i remember back then you wore the same kicks everyday so everyday after school i would come home and clean them.

gotta say probably the flint xiii's i remember never really getting expensive kicks and i think my mom won at bingo lol so she gave all of us like $100 and i bought those i remember back then you wore the same kicks everyday so everyday after school i would come home and clean them.

Always been into shoes and cared what was on my foot but my 1st pair of shoes I really bought for myself, fiend ever since

Nike Tuned Air Max Plus

24zdj42.jpg

Always been into shoes and cared what was on my foot but my 1st pair of shoes I really bought for myself, fiend ever since

Nike Tuned Air Max Plus

24zdj42.jpg

lmao you guys are realllly really kids and new to the game. lolz.

Air Max III aka the Air Max 90. infrared.

couldnt get them cause at the time (1990) cats in LA were really tripping over colors.

had to get the Bo Jacksons...

lol 20 years in the game and it hasnt gone anywhere lol

couldnt get them cause at the time (1990) cats in LA were really tripping over colors.

^Not all of us bro...I'm in the 30 y/o+ club......Those AM's are definately a staple. And I remember coming all the way from Queens to visit family during the summer in the Carson and Compton area around that 1990 era, my cousins told me to leave the colorful sneakers at home.
laugh.gif

^Not all of us bro...I'm in the 30 y/o+ club......Those AM's are definately a staple. And I remember coming all the way from Queens to visit family during the summer in the Carson and Compton area around that 1990 era, my cousins told me to leave the colorful sneakers at home.
laugh.gif

Big Ups to everyone that has responded to this post, it's just dope to hear about some of the unique choices in favorite shoes...

Big Ups to everyone that has responded to this post, it's just dope to hear about some of the unique choices in favorite shoes...

My dads 1970s Dr. J Converse Highs in White/Red. 
I used watch him lace them up for what seemed like hours before his games on Saturdays mornings.
I have a pair of mid retros that I don't think that I'll ever let go of.

My dads 1970s Dr. J Converse Highs in White/Red. 
I used watch him lace them up for what seemed like hours before his games on Saturdays mornings.
I have a pair of mid retros that I don't think that I'll ever let go of.

first pair of "expensive" kicks my parents got for me were those van exel reebok joints that were half white half black with that splash design...dont know the name...took good care of them and started carin bout shoes but the one that really started it for me were the white/carolina XI lows from 01 when i was in 10 grade...i had to give my parents the money before they ordered them for me and unfortunately my job at the time didnt give us paychecks that weeek
mad.gif
..needless to say by a week after RD they were loooooooong gone....my soul will always have a missing piece until i own a DS pair

first pair of "expensive" kicks my parents got for me were those van exel reebok joints that were half white half black with that splash design...dont know the name...took good care of them and started carin bout shoes but the one that really started it for me were the white/carolina XI lows from 01 when i was in 10 grade...i had to give my parents the money before they ordered them for me and unfortunately my job at the time didnt give us paychecks that weeek
mad.gif
..needless to say by a week after RD they were loooooooong gone....my soul will always have a missing piece until i own a DS pair

NikeAirPennyIIAtlantic.jpg

reebok-question_mid-white_navy_red-1.jpg

I beasted so heavy for these kicks when I was 10 years old...

Like I used to open up my moms' Fingerhut magazine and just stare at the Questions...

And everytime we visited the local mall, I made it a point to swing past shoe city just to look at the Penny's...

And had even had sketches and drawings I used to do of both kicks to try and quench the thirst...

The Penny's came as a suprise Christmas gift...

The Questions retailed for $99 ($105.00 after taxes)... I took all $95 of my gift money towards the shoes, $5 in change, and my pops paid the sales tax for me...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

NikeAirPennyIIAtlantic.jpg

reebok-question_mid-white_navy_red-1.jpg

I beasted so heavy for these kicks when I was 10 years old...

Like I used to open up my moms' Fingerhut magazine and just stare at the Questions...

And everytime we visited the local mall, I made it a point to swing past shoe city just to look at the Penny's...

And had even had sketches and drawings I used to do of both kicks to try and quench the thirst...

The Penny's came as a suprise Christmas gift...

The Questions retailed for $99 ($105.00 after taxes)... I took all $95 of my gift money towards the shoes, $5 in change, and my pops paid the sales tax for me...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom