The paradox of women not wearing bras

what kind of world we live in. shorties walking around not wearing bras these days. Nips harder than Gypsum poking out they shirt like one of them lil squirell dudes peepsin his shadow. Meanwhile social stigmas would frown apon me going bout my daily acitvities in some free swinging  girth defining sweatpants. Leave Ray Rice out of this.

View media item 1174258

Last edited:
Isn't it more likely to sag and not look as good as time passes by if a bra is not consistently worn

Fairly certain it's a medical reasoning for wearing a bra and not an aesthetic one

Was thinking this. Definitely more of a fad, than something to be alarmed about. Women certainly can't go on without rocking bras.

In the meantime, appreciate it or hate.

women are the **** 
bruh.

I love women so damb much.

That skin.

Nice smile.

Their perfume.

Booty... Yambs.

Women >>> ___
Repped bruhs. I always think this to myself. Women are so damb nice. They always smell so good and they skin so smooth and they bodies so soft. One of the things about life I genuinely appreciate. 

To women, my fellow bretheren

Side boobs with no bra= GOAT
You just mad you ain't smashing them chicks

I taste salt

I sense there's a negative feeling toward chicks not wearing bras.

And for that, you should be banned from the internet.

Women not wearing bras is top 3 sexy enhancers.

1. Pencil skirts and glasses
2. Sundress
3. No bra.

I am ashamed that I posted in this thread, and hope that I can suck on some teddies in the near future to wash this sour taste out my mouth.

women are the **** 
bruh.

I love women so damb much.

That skin.

Nice smile.

Their perfume.

Booty... Yambs.

Women >>> ___
Preachin good

some shirts are not meant to be worn with bras...and also sometimes wearing no bra is the best feeling ever! 

Wait .. You rather see more guys commando wearing sweatpants so you can peep their meat rather than chicks with no bras? Huh ...

Someone please take over this thread and make it an appreciation one.

OP what is wrong with you?

I think it's borderline trashy when I could see your nipples like that. One thing if they're just poking through like Rachel on Friends, but folks dressing like Rihanna with emphasis on revealing their nipples is corny. Give me a classy broad that only let's me see her goods over a dime walking around showing the goods.

Last edited:
A B can where whaterver she wants to feel attracted, but a woman suppose to know thats not elegant.

Last edited:
Some females should be wearing a bra all the time. Seen a 50 year old chick wit some saggy Double EEs rocking no bra today.

Dem joints looked like they were doing the Schmoney dance wit every step :x

Some females should be wearing a bra all the time. Seen a 50 year old chick wit some saggy Double EEs rocking no bra today.

Dem joints looked like they were doing the Schmoney dance wit every step
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Missing the Draya thread.

frown.gif

Last edited:
A chick without a bra in public is looking for good D. Its kinda like the bat signal.

Last edited:

2. Sundress
3. No bra.

I am ashamed that I posted in this thread, and hope that I can suck on some teddies in the near future to wash this sour taste out my mouth.

I can not begin to explain how attractive sundresses are.

2. Sundress
3. No bra.

yo I would put yoga pants/leggings over pencil skirts and glasses...

3b. Pencil skirt + glasses

women diss my pt cruiser and I will diss them bc they don't wear bras.
that'll show them.
fwkKNgj.gif

I made that gif like 4 years ago :lol:

repped :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom