The People Have Spoken -- D.A.R. '09 -- January 24th

"Come eat, network, build "shoeships", buy/sell/trade,gain references for your future job apps. in 2009, possibly get a future job with better salary/benefits, talk s=*! live in the flesh face-to-face, starts-&*!, end s=*!, joan on bammas, and leave a happier person in society at least for an evening, as we be straight lunching at these meetups."

Not your "typical" shoe summit. No your "typical" shoeheads.

Ayyyyy, there will be a birthday gift table for me and my man D. We both wear a size 10, annnnnnd thank you in advance.

Originally Posted by TeePeso

Ayyyyy, there will be a birthday gift table for me and my man D. We both wear a size 10, annnnnnd thank you in advance.

my bday is 1/16 i too would like to piggy back on this if i am able to attend
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
imszie 12 btw

The people have spoken, my tail!!! Dag nabbit, I said have it no later than 4pm cuz the event I DJ every Saturday STARTS at 7pm!!! The heck with ya'llneanderthals. Choke on a 350 dollar SB.

*is sad cuz she will never see another D.A.R. ever again, which has been the case the past few ones*

I guess DJ Heat won't be cooking it up..........Talk about a throwback joint... [Missy] E X C L U S I V E [Missy]

348109050.jpg

^
We try to pick spots that we can act like pure fools...

... and not get the "those people" look.

Anybody selling?
I'm buying.

Size 10 - 11, depending on the shoe...

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by TeePeso

Anyone with CDP 3s and/or CDP 4s in a 10-10.5 BRING THEM!

Same with me... Bring airforces also......2guard holla @ me
sup, just let me know what you looking for..or i will bring what i have in your size at that time..

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Every time I come in here, I'm hoping that the time has changed.
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Me too.. me too..

Maybe we can have a Prequel Summit to the Main Event for us who need an early time slot!!!
ohwell.gif

The time doesn't bother me, I can do anytime.

However, I just know that many folks work and have other obligations on Saturday, so a "brunch" won't do.
roll.gif

Like I said previously...
The time slot is late enough that it doesn't "take away" anyone's Saturday, and we end early enough for folk togo do their nightly Saturday activities.

But if the time needs to change, seriously, just speak up.

6c22556e9f42b58bf0cd4448ea0808137592be9.pjpg
If you change the time, Rocky andNikki can attend...but many others will not.
I'm probably able to do any time. BUT, 7pm does allow folks to work, run day errands
...and still have time to hit the pavement for the nightlife.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

Size 10 Forces. Please bring.

O Diddy in the House. Vintage Polo in tow.
just what i wanted to hear, ill have plenty bread in tow

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's almost certain I'll be lurking at PGP before hand...

It'll be my luck if its a 50% or F&F that weekend.

Back
Top Bottom