The People vs. Goldman Sachs- Matt Taibbi does the damn thing...again.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

triplekrown wrote:

They seem invicible and while I dream of the day they are liquidated and consigned to history, in the meanwhile, asymetrical attacks are the way to go. It does not cost much to create bad PR with some hidden cameras (catch them saying something racist or sexist in a moment of candor), launch lawsuits and if those fail, use violence. If you are a rival banker or a well off and civic minded person you can pay a Mexican or Colombian a few hundred thousand to turn a high powered rifle into a "change of leadership." It only cost a pittance to buy a grenade in Mexico and while Lloyd Blankfein said that playing with tax payer bailout money was an act of "doing God's work," the shrapnel from a $6.50 grenade will rip through his billion dollar flesh the same as any man's.

In the long run, bills beat bullets but in the short run, a dedicated person plus some high explosives would send a  few of those animals, who call themselves "Masters of the Universe," to their maker.

eek.gif

I know right, I didn't expect a post like that from Rexanglorum.

Originally Posted by knightngale

triplekrown wrote:

They seem invicible and while I dream of the day they are liquidated and consigned to history, in the meanwhile, asymetrical attacks are the way to go. It does not cost much to create bad PR with some hidden cameras (catch them saying something racist or sexist in a moment of candor), launch lawsuits and if those fail, use violence. If you are a rival banker or a well off and civic minded person you can pay a Mexican or Colombian a few hundred thousand to turn a high powered rifle into a "change of leadership." It only cost a pittance to buy a grenade in Mexico and while Lloyd Blankfein said that playing with tax payer bailout money was an act of "doing God's work," the shrapnel from a $6.50 grenade will rip through his billion dollar flesh the same as any man's.

In the long run, bills beat bullets but in the short run, a dedicated person plus some high explosives would send a  few of those animals, who call themselves "Masters of the Universe," to their maker.

eek.gif

I know right, I didn't expect a post like that from Rexanglorum.

GS will lobby tell the govt to change the laws in order to avoid litigation and further scrutiny just like they always have. 

GS will lobby tell the govt to change the laws in order to avoid litigation and further scrutiny just like they always have. 

Not any kind of expert, but I would say there is enough evidence to accuse them of perjury. Their testimony directly contradicts the emails they wrote and more importantly what they were gambling their money on.

Not any kind of expert, but I would say there is enough evidence to accuse them of perjury. Their testimony directly contradicts the emails they wrote and more importantly what they were gambling their money on.

triplekrown wrote:
"Long-term greedy." Like the mob, they are well connected, legal/risk cache, speak in argot, highly feared, war chest that rivals the EU. Clients seeks out their expertise, name, and "protection" to get the highest return out there. Currently reading Cohan's book will post more later. Truly amazing for the year of 2011.

Got dinged in a GS final round?

triplekrown wrote:
"Long-term greedy." Like the mob, they are well connected, legal/risk cache, speak in argot, highly feared, war chest that rivals the EU. Clients seeks out their expertise, name, and "protection" to get the highest return out there. Currently reading Cohan's book will post more later. Truly amazing for the year of 2011.

Got dinged in a GS final round?

Back
Top Bottom