The Perfect Winter Sneaker

So it's just entering winter where I live and I am in search for the perfect winter sneaker.

In your opinion what is the best one to battle the elements (i.e. rain, wind, even snow)??

Just want a general idea what you all think. Love to hear a range from jordans to new balance to converse or even saucony's.

I know most of us have a pair of beaters lying around, but I don't want to exactly kill a pair that isn't suited for winter, like if it is made out've nubuck. 

Personally I'm looking for a silhoutte like a rosche run (but isn't a rosche lol), huarache, even new balance 574 or like a flyknit design. Those low to the ground comfy sneakers that I can wear everyday yet can survive and still look fire.

So it's just entering winter where I live and I am in search for the perfect winter sneaker.

In your opinion what is the best one to battle the elements (i.e. rain, wind, even snow)??

Just want a general idea what you all think. Love to hear a range from jordans to new balance to converse or even saucony's.

I know most of us have a pair of beaters lying around, but I don't want to exactly kill a pair that isn't suited for winter, like if it is made out've nubuck. 

Personally I'm looking for a silhoutte like a rosche run (but isn't a rosche lol), huarache, even new balance 574 or like a flyknit design. Those low to the ground comfy sneakers that I can wear everyday yet can survive and still look fire.
throw the butterscotch Timbos on and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom