The Personal Development Thread Vol: Just Do It

Thanks for bumping this thread guys!!

81eO3s9VJ4L.jpg

This audiobook is amazing. It's good for everyone but it definitely hit close to home as a man of color who faced similar adversity. It's also very entertaining until you get to the ultra marathons part(unless your into that sorta thing).

I definitely recommend to anybody who needs a little extra push and support to learn how to give their all.

Hoping to get strong in my faith. Outside of that, maybe better dieting/eating habits. Stressing things I can't control immediately does get me down, but it's not something I should do day to day.

Hoping to get strong in my faith. Outside of that, maybe better dieting/eating habits. Stressing things I can't control immediately does get me down, but it's not something I should do day to day.

Thanks for sharing. Let us know if there is anything that we can help with(i.e recommended videos, books, practices etc). Or if you even want to post or DM something to get it off your chest. Lord knows I've used NT as a support system over the years.

Here is a video about love and society's view of love and relationships that is definitely worth a watch. My mind has been blown by many of the insights that the speaker shared:

Back
Top Bottom