the pippens that come out this saturday -- does anybody have pictures?

a couple places have them already like footlocker on jamaica ave as well as jimmy jazz...look good but will wait to cop...i dont kno if they will be excluded,which they probably will be, but those who want can probably scoop these durin the F&F

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

a couple places have them already like footlocker on jamaica ave as well as jimmy jazz...look good but will wait to cop...i dont kno if they will be excluded, which they probably will be, but those who want can probably scoop these durin the F&F

Unfortunately, they're excluded from the F&F. NDC has already put a pair of Pips on sale already.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

a couple places have them already like footlocker on jamaica ave as well as jimmy jazz...look good but will wait to cop...i dont kno if they will be excluded, which they probably will be, but those who want can probably scoop these durin the F&F

Unfortunately, they're excluded from the F&F. NDC has already put a pair of Pips on sale already.

i figured that was the case. i actually am gonna wait on the all blk and blk/purps like i did the blk/reds...

here are more looks. They look clean. citysole got em for $140
dabd232c10159e2d6fba51d5daa9b65c.image.750x468.jpg

I dont like all black shoes but these arent too bad. I would buy for under 75. Speakin of Pips, any word when the purples or browns are going to go on sale andare there any more colors coming out?

I jus copped mine yesterday took em out the box and feell in love.. Ill post some pics later

I wish the Pippens retailed for like $120 or lower. $160 is so much.... that's why I havent got a pair yet. I'll need to wait for some to go on salefor $120 and then use my 20% discount to get a decent deal.

i just copped today with some gift cards and f&f
is it just me or do they feel really bulky and uncomortable for basketball?
or maybe their just not broken into yet...

I dunno a lot of people complained about the bulkiness of the shoe, but they don't feel heavy to me...they feel good actually to me

Back
Top Bottom