The Postal Service Appreciation Thread

I've never seen a Postal Service appreciation thread in all the time I've been here. Their album, Give Up, hasso much replay value. It's a really good album and I recommend it to everyone. Here are 2 of my favorite songs off of Give Up:

its a really good album

a Death Cab for Cutie side project, something like that
grin.gif

theres actually been a few postal service/death cab appreciation posts.

nothing better and we will become silhouettes are my two favorites!

i pray they decide on making another album soon

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

theres actually been a few postal service/death cab appreciation posts.

nothing better and we will become silhouettes are my two favorites!

i pray they decide on making another album soon
From what I read on wiki they ain't dropping nothing. They have some material for the second album, but I doubt they'll finish it meh. Itssad cus I really want another album too

Ben Gibbard's Life appreciation.

Death Cab, The Postal Service and Zooey Deschanel.
pimp.gif

He's the only "rock" musician I like even remotely close to as much as I like Andrew McMahon.

i don't really have much to add... i definitely appreciate what gibbard has done here and in just about all his projects. more importantly, i just wantedto keep a non hip-hop or rap thread on the first page, lol.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

i don't really have much to add... i definitely appreciate what gibbard has done here and in just about all his projects. more importantly, i just wanted to keep a non hip-hop or rap thread on the first page, lol.
Trust me dawg, I try
laugh.gif

Ben Gibbard
mad.gif
I absolutely love everything he's done, whether it be DCFC, The Postal Service, or his solo projects, but I despise this man for pullingZooey Deschanel.
smh.gif

Quirky, interesting, and awesome lyricism. Good band, in the sense that they seem to incarnate all of the feelings one instinctually feels on a rainy day.Always have a compulsion to give "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" during a rain shower.

Originally Posted by djaman

Quirky, interesting, and awesome lyricism. Good band, in the sense that they seem to incarnate all of the feelings one instinctually feels on a rainy day. Always have a compulsion to give "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" during a rain shower.

Wow, thats a pretty dead on description really. And I still have blind faith that a second album comes out...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom