The Price of Swishers Rising Unappreciation SMH....

Originally Posted by JustSnoopIt86

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Time to invest in some quality glass.

true, but nothing beats a blunt
pimp.gif

co-sign.

and ya, mini-dutches/swishers go for $.75 round my way. i was even introduced to some spots the other day that got em for $.50
CoSign but some places are crazy and charge $1.50 for 1 MINI Dutch
frown.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

But in the end you always pay whatever it cost because nothing beats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

For as long as i can remember i went thru life with this undeniable truth...1 dollar gets you TWO peach optimo....I went to my usually corner store today getting the essentials....Arizona fruit punch, king size twix, incense, and my usually TWO peach optimo's...

Clerk: "You know we raised the price of swishers?"
Me :
eek.gif
grin.gif
.. you playin right?.....
frown.gif
......How much?"
Clerk : "1.50"
Me :
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I went to another store, samething...i call my boy and the store by his house says the same ( i live in Oakland by the way)

I took the gas prices...i took the raise in my tuition...i even took getting Laid Off because my company downsized....but now they went too far...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
really?!...im in the bay too and its still a dollar over here man id go crazy too if they went to 1.50 though...pipes FTW if it does go uphere...btw if you dont mind jackin' your sig
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
dont worry im gonna change it a bit though

Grape Swishers <3

FTW!!
pimp.gif

i boycott any place that charges more than a dollar.

usually get my packs for 3 bucks even.

Originally Posted by Law3001

I took the gas prices...i took the raise in my tuition...i even took getting Laid Off because my company downsized....but now they went too far...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can hear the pain in your voice!

Damn you can get a gallon of gas for 1.50...smokers will protest haha but na its only a 50 cent raise around my way.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

this is ridiculous these days. we used to go half on a bag. now we going half on dutches too
indifferent.gif
I'm for real. they are raising the prices of Nutty's aka Tropical Fantasy drinks, one day they are 50 cent just like they've been for years. Next day they are almost 65 cents. The change in the dollar menu is felt but it's for the better. The Mcdoubles taste why better than Double Cheeseburgers IMO. Bus fairs are supposed to be going up again, I heard through the grapevine. The dutches are $1.50. You guys need to switch to buying the "bluntville" you get two wraps in that and it's only a $1.35. I got word today that in New York the 4% tax on things like soda, music downloading and etc will take place soon. This economic struggle is not good.

Problem with bluntville is the seconds rap goes stale dummy quick!

the cornerstore up the block still has em 2 for $1.00 but damn near everywhere else i go here in LA they want $1.00 for 1 swisher
smh.gif

some +#$%+@@ broke into my car and stole my piece
mad.gif

but i just copped a new one (
eek.gif
) and broke it in yesterday
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by freshhh

some +#$%+@@ broke into my car and stole my piece
mad.gif

but i just copped a new one (
eek.gif
) and broke it in yesterday
smokin.gif
Noooo.
eek.gif
That's grimey son.
laugh.gif
I copped an ill piece this summer, but it broke a while ago.
mad.gif
Time to go to Oaksterdam for the new new.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom