The Pros & Cons Mystery Grab Bag Sale. 24 hours only. Black Friday. *2 Hours left*

Whats up NT fam. I posted this in the Black Friday post but everyone is looking for electronics and other stuff so i figured i would make this thread for thoseof you that might be interested. We dont do a lot of sales so something like this is a big deal for us. We are going to do this every Black Friday from now onand hopefully those that take advantage this year tell their friends about it next year.

2nvfo11.png

We are holding nothing back, all of our stock will be available for these grab bags. This sale is over 50% off so maybe some of yall will want to jump on itfor either yourselves or possibly gifts for friends or family members.

Some of what will be included in these packs is as follows:

street_disciples_02.jpg

og_scale_white_02.jpg

choose_wisely_02.jpg

logo_red_02.jpg

skull_hand_blue_02.jpg

anchor_white_02.jpg

erudites_02.jpg

pnb_blue_02.jpg

custom_skull_gray_02.jpg

golden_dagger_02.jpg

FoldBeanies.jpg

The Sale will go live at about Midnight (PST) and last 24 hours, Sizes Medium-2XL will be available.

The link will be http://pncla.com/blog

Hope some of yall enjoy! And oh yea FREE SHIPPING too! Partake.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

its only shirts?
i thought u would have some beanies too or some crewnecks?

Our Holiday offering is dropping shortly, our fitteds, crew necks and a bunch of other stuff is dropping then. Beanies are included with this sale however.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Support this man's clothing line. Feel Mode is a good dude.

thanks boss.

anyways i think ima go live at 12 eastern now.. had a lot of ppl back east complain about 12pst being too late.

glad a couple of you seem to be interested, cant please everyone that i know but like i said maybe some of yall can knock out some gifts or pick up some stufffor self.

man a dude has a few extra beers at a NT summit and he gets dubbed an alcoholic i see
laugh.gif

if I wasnt broke I'd cop...always thought the P&Cs tees were pretty dope.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

thanks boss.

anyways i think ima go live at 12 eastern now.. had a lot of ppl back east complain about 12pst being too late.

glad a couple of you seem to be interested, cant please everyone that i know but like i said maybe some of yall can knock out some gifts or pick up some stuff for self.

Are the 50 dollar suprise bags available online as well? how much is shipping?

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by s dubl

if I wasnt broke I'd cop...always thought the P&Cs tees were pretty dope.

Co-sign, tees are dope.

Basically. I just started two jobs, so you'll be seeing $ from me in the near future bro.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

thanks boss.

glad a couple of you seem to be interested, cant please everyone that i know but like i said maybe some of yall can knock out some gifts or pick up some stuff for self.

Are the 50 dollar suprise bags available online as well? how much is shipping?

yea they gonna go up soon. it will be at http://pncla.com/blog shipping is Free.

Yo good looks all the rest yall, real talk NT
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom