The Raid Redemption Vol. my body wasn't ready

**** caught me off guard, top 3 fighting movies for me.

:x @ the thought of TMNT mimicking this type of fighting style in the movie :x :x :x

why didn't NT aware me of this when it was in the movies!

Fffffff the trailer, watch the movie....unless I can't detect the sarcasm :\

I know I'm beyond late....was mad dog the short little dude that I swear can kick the Hulks ***?....my dude had to be on an acid trip...

Mad dog was the dude with pony tail (I believe, I forgot) that was fighting the main guy AND his broham towards the end. He was bodying both of them too :lol:

This movie was :nthat:

I didn't expect it to be that good but it was a pleasant surprise. The fighting scenes were :x in a good way

Thank you for recommending me this movie NT :smokin

I have to thank NT for putting me on. Dragged my friends to see it. The movie delivered. Best movie I've seen this year. I liked it over avengers and tdkr

MOST SLEPT ON MOVIE EVER.
It's a damn shame. Ksteezy there actually was a thread about it when NT was still on yuku. I was bumping it every couple weeks. :wink:

Rented it the other day for the kids at work, holy crap

MOST SLEPT ON MOVIE EVER.
It's a damn shame. Ksteezy there actually was a thread about it when NT was still on yuku. I was bumping it every couple weeks. :wink:

I was probably in banned camp....totally missed out on this gem, can't eem remember what te story was about or could careless, those fighting scenes were enough for me....my man was ruthless with a knife.

I saw it at the movie theaters when it came out, a ******g mazing. It's out on dvd/blu ray? If so I MUST cop

Would looooooooveeeeeee to see Tony Ja face up against the main guy or mad dog....that **** would be epic.

Back
Top Bottom