The Raid Redemption Vol. my body wasn't ready

Dude pulled the hammer on him and dude pulled a knife.

Made dude walk in the room at gunpoint, took out the clip and told homie...

"This is what I do."

And whooped his ***.

36 thumbs up.

Dude pulled the hammer on him and dude pulled a knife.
Made dude walk in the room at gunpoint, took out the clip and told homie...
"This is what I do."
And whooped his ***.
36 thumbs up.

i was like this little dude is like 4'11....he's about to get his *** whooopppeddd.....what is he doing, he could have shot him, little did i know....my man was on some other ****....i swear dude was not human, the smackdown he laid on Jaka and the two brothers was ODDDDDDD......my son had a piece of glass in his neck and still kicking both their ***.....that movie was automatically top 3 for me....not even joking...:x :x :x

i was like this little dude is like 4'11....he's about to get his *** whooopppeddd.....what is he doing, he could have shot him, little did i know....my man was on some other ****....i swear dude was not human, the smackdown he laid on Jaka and the two brothers was ODDDDDDD......my son had a piece of glass in his neck and still kicking both their ***.....that movie was automatically top 3 for me....not even joking...:x :x :x

All of this. Except, dont know if even top 10 for me.

Caught this is the theaters when it was out. Tried to put heads onto it but they were sleep.

Nothing but breath taking action from the opener to the credits.

Probably my favorite Asian Action flick ever.

Had to watch the final fight scene on youtube bout 10 times to fully grasp what I've witness in theatre 

Saw it... it was pretty good.

Mad Dog 8) :nthat: :smh: dudes had to resort to cheap tactics to take him out.

Steezy if you liked that movie... check out these two:

The Man From Nowhere

&

I spit on your grave

Both of those movies are ******g crazy... The Man From Nowhere is like The Raid with subtitles... starts out a little slow and tame, but boy are you in for a good movie.

I spit on your grave... this movie was freaking intense... it's not like these other two Asian style movie though... I must warn you though this movie is not easy to watch :smh: a lot of crazy **** goes down... be forewarned... I don't know if wifey would enjoy this movie but maybe she will if a woman watches it... she's not going to like the beginning at all really brutal :x :nerd: :smh:

There was a decent sized thread on NT when it came out. I was warned but my body still wasn't ready :lol: Fight scenes were some of the craziest I've ever seen.

There was a decent sized thread on NT when it came out. I was warned but my body still wasn't ready
laugh.gif
Fight scenes were some of the craziest I've ever seen.
 Came in to say this, saw it and it was ok. I guess my body was too ready prior to viewing because I left a little let down. The last fight scene between the two brothers and the crazy small dude was OD, could've cut it down by a minute or so.  Expendables 2 >  in terms of action

You late as hell son. Mad dog :pimp: :pimp: :x :x

yes, late is an understatement, this boy is on DVD and i was there on release like a lame, no shame

had a new jack city twist, but did you peep how dredd is bitin the flavor?

definitely one of the best fighting movies, i wanted the kid to be like the new young guy with the moves, but couldnt nobody handle mighty mouse, that 2v1 was ill but i wanted a more epic 1v1

still killa doe

Saw this movie a couple months back and was better than what i was expecting :smokin

Def recommend ppl to watch it

Where did you watch it? I remember someone posting the trailer before it came out.

This is a Korean film, right? I'm finding myself getting more and more into Korean entertainment...

Watched it in theaters, movie was 
pimp.gif

concept kinda reminded of that parasite eve bonus tower thing

Back
Top Bottom