The Raid: Redemption

I went to a free screening of this movie last night. I highly recommend it. The story wasn't too complex, but I was 
eek.gif
throughout the whole movie.
Full of action, guns, explosions, sick fight scenes, and tons of blood and gore. A total man's movie.

I would see it again. I walked out of there wanting to punch something, lol.

Originally Posted by RC103DC

I went to a free screening of this movie last night. I highly recommend it. The story wasn't too complex, but I was�
eek.gif
�throughout the whole movie.
Full of action, guns, explosions, sick fight scenes, and tons of blood and gore. A total man's movie.�

I would see it again. I walked out of there wanting to punch something, lol.
Watching this tonight!  CAN'T WAIT!

You will not be disappointed. Throughout the movie, people were cheering and cursing. It was great.

Originally Posted by RC103DC

You will not be disappointed. Throughout the movie, people were cheering and cursing. It was great.

Just got back from the movie...Throughout the movie, I was cheering and cursing
laugh.gif

Awesome.

this is not an easy flick to catch lol. its only in 3 theaters in all of nyc, and its in manhattan. and since im going to boston next weekend, figured i can catch it there...but no theater has it.
30t6p3b.gif

I just finished watching it. Cot damn the action was nonstop! The story is not what carried the movie but the action makes up for it. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

highly recommended. Everybody that came out of the theater sounded like they enjoyed it.

Caught this movie yesterday. The fight scenes had me 
eek.gif
roll.gif
at some points.

Pretty damn good movie, will probably end up watching it again.

Back
Top Bottom