The "Random thoughts' thread

1. Who would win in a race between the flash and superman...

2. I always hear about Mississippi, whatever happened to Mrssippi...

3. Who wins in a fight between Father time and Mother nature...

Wishn I was hoopn right now!...man...
Where am I going to get a tv to hook up the super nintendo
Hoping I go to a NBA game this season

I come to Niketalk to get away from everyday struggles... the financial crisis... stuff like that.
Now it's new world order this... illuminati that.

Lately it's been too depressing to get on this B
frown.gif

How come neither Jerry, George, Kramer, or Elaine had siblings on Seinfeld?

to OP I want the pill that can me me feel high off of that yowder, now if that pill exist with no repercussions, put me in line 1st.

perhaps the best way to go about this is to stay out of relationships period... this way no-1 gets hurt or atleast not that bad
eyes.gif
frown.gif

so it's pretty much like i'm going to the supermarket, excuse pretty lady can i have some of your eggs...
laugh.gif
hip hop is my supermarket
roll.gif

pulling a knocked up 3 or 4 times
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?

Neither exists

what happens when you die?

Why don't white people think racism still exists?

Why is Magic Johnson still alive?

How different would my life be if I grew up with my Mother?

What can Obama really do?

But I'm tellin you, in the immovable object/unstoppable force thing...what if the unstoppable force was either deflected (thus not stopped, justredirected) or even went through the immovable object (the object wasn't moved, the force not stopped) because who's to say the immovable objectisn't some kind of gel that would reform after being passed through? Its a perfectly possible scenario, yall just gotta think outside the box...

(Yes...yes I am...)

- Mainstream rap is pathetic. The worse a song is, the bigger the hit it will be
- Why do I throw away oppertunities?
- Why cant T.O. just shut up and play football....son has been a drama queen all his life
- Why do I believe in her when she wont believe in herself....Im really just wasting my time...but Im too soft to walk away

*thetruth*
1) Word. Anytime some sonic butt mud like 'Marco Polo' gets 14 spins a day on most radio stations...the $#!+ is shameful.

2) It happens...you'll get another one...

3) Its less that he's a drama queen and more the fact that the media loves the smell of his jockstrap. If the man shakes more than twice after he takes apiss, its a 15 minute segment on SportsCenter. Yeah, he's done some *%+@*% up $#!+ in the course of his career, but a lot of it is blown way out ofproportion.

4) Can't help folk that won't help theyself...its counterproductive.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by tmukg21

what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?

Neither exists

what happens when you die?

Why don't white people think racism still exists?

Why is Magic Johnson still alive?

How different would my life be if I grew up with my Mother?

What can Obama really do?
1) Honestly, sometimes I wonder. I was brought up to believe in Heaven and Hell, but sometimes I wonder would I believe it if it wasnt forced onme.

2) Because they dont have to experience it that much, thus its not a big problem for them.

3) The best medicine goes to people thats paid - Kanye

4) Only you can answer that fam

5) As long as its something, its progress. and if he gets elected and does work in office, I think it would cut back on the racism just a little bit.

I broke up with my lady yesterday.... by mistake. I been told her NEVER to make me really mad and insist on arguing further. I have a temper problem and sooneror later she'll push me away, but that don't mean I don't wanna still be there in the long run. Now I want her back and she'spretending I can't have her. Maybe it's for the best though, cuz when you seeing too much, you know they tryna get you touched. Whoever saidillegal was the easy way out couldn't understand the mechanics-- the workings of the underworld, but granted-- 9-5 is how you survive. I ain't trynasurvive. I'm tryna live it to the limit and love it alive. Life ills poison my body. I used to say %@*@ mic skills, I never prayed to God. I prayed toGotti. That's right, I'm wicked. That's life-- I live it. Ain't asking for forgiveness for my sins. I mean, I know my imperfections but sheacts like just because I accept hers, she doesn't have any. That ain't fair. I'm sicka her tryna change me. I approached lady like, mawhat's yo age and type? She looked at me and said you a baby right? I told her, I'm 20 and live a crazy life, and I'll show you what the 80'slike.

Back
Top Bottom