The Real First Black President

thought it was gonna be about this guy
mandela.jpg

I think you a lil confused...Griffey Jr. ran in '96, but he aint win enough electoral votes or sumthin...

He was the first to serve a full one-year term, and the first to formally use the title President of the United States in Congress Assembled.
The office of the President of the United States in Congress Assembled was, despite the name, not an executive post. It bears a closer resemblance to the modern Speaker of the United States House of Representatives or Vice President of the United States. The office was in existence from 1781 to 1788, under the Articles of Confederation, and was replaced by the modern office of President of the United States when the Constitution took effect in 1789. The modern office is significantly more powerful as an executive position.

/thread

GoBama but hey he is half white....so is he really the first black president or the first Multiracial president????

WORST THREAD EVER......it took me one google search to prove all this was bogus
laugh.gif
. At first I was like maybe he wasnt white maybe it's a cover-up.......100other website show that he's white and got portraits to prove it,
laugh.gif

actually barak oboma wasn't the first black president it was Thomas Jefferson. He was the son of a half-breed Indian squaw and a Virginia mulatto father.

Originally Posted by KingJames216

GoBama but hey he is half white....so is he really the first black president or the first Multiracial president????

.:shrugs:. 70%-80% of self identified Black Americans are multiracial.

well i heard that Abraham Lincoln, Warren Harding and, Calvin Coolidge had some black ancestry. but i guess we'll never know

Back
Top Bottom