309266-Nike-Air-Shoes-8.jpg

Huarache 2K4 / Air Total Package
4-1.jpg

310431-145-1

Shox BB4 / Air Check Em 

02.jpg

%24(KGrHqMOKi8E2W,qZBFRBN1Wy7l+)!~~_3.JPG

Mid to late 90's.

Shox technology was absolute garbage. Almost as bad as the powerband fad. Both do nothing.

Mid to late 90's.

Shox technology was absolute garbage. Almost as bad as the powerband fad. Both do nothing.

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

Mid to late 90's.

It's your own fault for believing they 'did something' special.

It was essentially an elaborate way of implementing cushioning technologies that already existed. What they 'did' was provide impact protection, and in most iterations they did a damn fine job.

Comparing it to a powerband is nonsense. 

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

Mid to late 90's.

It's your own fault for believing they 'did something' special.

It was essentially an elaborate way of implementing cushioning technologies that already existed. What they 'did' was provide impact protection, and in most iterations they did a damn fine job.

Comparing it to a powerband is nonsense. 

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

93-99.. too many epic shoes to list. you guys already know the deal.

Cosign.

very true... too many to name, and most of those shoes are much better than the shoes OP listed, cause hyperflights looked nice, but were horrible performance wise.. the morph thing for GP, JKidd and Pippen was a joke... cool idea changing the outside of your shoe, but wasnt all that... i liked the GPII's better than the III... nice shoes you got pics from, but none of them beat the XI concords/spacejams/allstars, Nike air Penny I, II, foamies (one and pro), nike air uptempo max 95 (the one KG wore his rookie season), Air Max Uptempo (with AIR on the side), Nike Cwebb, Nike zoom flight five, nike Zoom Flight GP, GPII, Garnett I, III, Barkleys, Pippens... and those were just the basketball shoes... not to mention the griffeys and the other Jordans XII, XIII, XIV 

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

93-99.. too many epic shoes to list. you guys already know the deal.

Cosign.

very true... too many to name, and most of those shoes are much better than the shoes OP listed, cause hyperflights looked nice, but were horrible performance wise.. the morph thing for GP, JKidd and Pippen was a joke... cool idea changing the outside of your shoe, but wasnt all that... i liked the GPII's better than the III... nice shoes you got pics from, but none of them beat the XI concords/spacejams/allstars, Nike air Penny I, II, foamies (one and pro), nike air uptempo max 95 (the one KG wore his rookie season), Air Max Uptempo (with AIR on the side), Nike Cwebb, Nike zoom flight five, nike Zoom Flight GP, GPII, Garnett I, III, Barkleys, Pippens... and those were just the basketball shoes... not to mention the griffeys and the other Jordans XII, XIII, XIV 

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

'95-'96 was the beginning of all things beautiful.

I would have to say it started with the Air Max2 lineup.   So 94-02 was the golden era for me.   
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

'95-'96 was the beginning of all things beautiful.

I would have to say it started with the Air Max2 lineup.   So 94-02 was the golden era for me.   
happy.gif

I would actually say Nike is in a bit of a Golden Era right now.... I guarantee dudes will be wishing it was 09-'12 again in no time.....

Todays GR is someones Holy Grail tomorrow

I would actually say Nike is in a bit of a Golden Era right now.... I guarantee dudes will be wishing it was 09-'12 again in no time.....

Todays GR is someones Holy Grail tomorrow

mid 90's seemed like there was more availability on new releases and heat. now there are mad resellers coppin every shoe imaginable. sucks

mid 90's seemed like there was more availability on new releases and heat. now there are mad resellers coppin every shoe imaginable. sucks

Nah son nah-that looks like C3PO's shoe colection to me-most innovative technology era-perhaps but style wise the 90s>> #ogswag4life

Nah son nah-that looks like C3PO's shoe colection to me-most innovative technology era-perhaps but style wise the 90s>> #ogswag4life

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Also the era of the takedown/knockoff.
30t6p3b.gif

Air Zoom GP 2 / Air Double Face

nike_payton_2.jpg
Air_Doube_Face.jpg

Yooooooo I had those Air Double Face's in black and silver when I was like 12. I remember wanting thing Payton's really bad, but my parents were never going to buy those. Randomly one day we went to the Nike outlet and those Double Face's were there for like $40. I wore those things to the ground man. I never even knew what they were called until this very moment. Thanks for the trip down memory lane lol.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Also the era of the takedown/knockoff.
30t6p3b.gif

Air Zoom GP 2 / Air Double Face

nike_payton_2.jpg
Air_Doube_Face.jpg

Yooooooo I had those Air Double Face's in black and silver when I was like 12. I remember wanting thing Payton's really bad, but my parents were never going to buy those. Randomly one day we went to the Nike outlet and those Double Face's were there for like $40. I wore those things to the ground man. I never even knew what they were called until this very moment. Thanks for the trip down memory lane lol.

Back
Top Bottom