Nice Am97s.
smh.gif
at the lack of any 3m on those midnight navy, tart, pro gold am95s

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Nice Am97s.
smh.gif
at the lack of any 3m on those midnight navy, tart, pro gold am95s
Thanks All.

^Correction, there is NO 3m on those 95's. Thought is was funny you mentioned that because I just only noticed it when I took these pics, and was mad ashell. But my pain was eased since I only paid $50 for them. They will become my new beaters.

^Correction, there is NO 3m on those 95's. Thought is was funny you mentioned that because I just only noticed it when I took these pics, and was mad as hell. But my pain was eased since I only paid $50 for them. They will become my new beaters.

You mean Correct, or Correction?

briannnnn did say there's no 3M on the 95s.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

^Correction, there is NO 3m on those 95's. Thought is was funny you mentioned that because I just only noticed it when I took these pics, and was mad as hell. But my pain was eased since I only paid $50 for them. They will become my new beaters.

You mean Correct, or Correction?

briannnnn did say there's no 3M on the 95s.
Well when he said "lack", I took it as not having enough, rather than not having at all. So maybe my interpretation was wrong. I guessit's debatable, but I will have to look up the word so I know the real meaning. But yeah, you guys know what I mean!

As for the 360's, it is/was an Asia exclusive. It was part of the Koinbori Pack. Not sure on the exact details, but I think Koinbori means fishscales orsomething. Hence the fishscale drawing and the glowing look. They have some 95's too on PYS, but not as nice looking as the 360's. Maybe someone elsehas clearer info on these?

Yeah I was talking about how there was no 3M...the colorway doesn't look too bad but I don't like the fact they took away one of the AM95's keycharacteristics

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Yeah I was talking about how there was no 3M...the colorway doesn't look too bad but I don't like the fact they took away one of the AM95's key characteristics
Yeah, that's wack. I only found out when I took these pics and was mad as hell when I realized it didn't have it. But the fact that I got emfor $50 makes up for it.

Bt the way, what's your avatar all about? Looks sexual.

Back
Top Bottom