The "Real" Marvin The Martian Releasing?

Just picked up a pair finally. I stand by my statement that these are dope. Glad they hit outlets and were available for friends and family discounts this weekend :pimp:

San Ysidro bro. Plenty of sizes also...i was there til late Saturday and just saw your post. Also they have several xx9's on the back racks. Saw several blackout xx9's and some green ones there too.

They also have some kinda sale going on. These may have an additional discount taken off....i saw sale posters everywhere.

glad to see something hit the outlets i like. those and the one rare air pair will be had this weekend

Wouldn't even pay that to beat them as work shoes

Why? Do you really think these shoes are that bad? Would you wear fusions or team Jordans over them? Objectively, what is the biggest turn-off of this shoe and what do you think Nike or Jordan Brand did wrong, design wise?

[note: I definitely don't work for Nike but, in 24 pages, nobody is answering this question in a way it could potentially reach the corporate level]

Last edited:
Wouldn't even pay that to beat them as work shoes

Why? Do you really think these shoes are that bad? Would you wear fusions or team Jordans over them? Objectively, what is the biggest turn-off of this shoe and what do you think Nike or Jordan Brand did wrong, design wise?

[note: I definitely don't work for Nike but, in 24 pages, nobody is answering this question in a way it could potentially reach the corporate level]
I actually would wear the playoff or taxi fusions over them(i own taxis)
the green purple red combo is horrid. the shade of green is just awful. now if there was no green or all the red was green, it be copped

they were 129 at the b k outlet with twenty off the final price. that with the swoosh discount came out to 140 with the black red rare air ones

The red lace lining is what kills the shoe. They look so dope from behind. They also have some of the best leather a 7 has ever had. It's such a comfortable shoe but I just really hate that red man. If it was all black these would be perfect

I see these are still floating around at the outlets , gonna try and cop 2 pairs. I like these. The colorway definitely works for me.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
A damn shame Footaction trying to milk the bone dry out here
FTL,FA, Champs and Eastbay have made these eligible for discount codes like 20% off when they have that but it is still too much when they are hitting outlets.

and there's plenty other options like outlets where these were sitting for 130-30% off, under 100...

Back
Top Bottom