The REAL Neon's '95s Are Releasing In Dec.

these are the new ones scheduled to drop in December

dont look that different to me.

plus the product code is the same as the 2005 HOA pair.

can anyone clear this up?

3122108997_9288efae5b_o.jpg

these are the new ones scheduled to drop in December

dont look that different to me.

plus the product code is the same as the 2005 HOA pair.

can anyone clear this up?

3122108997_9288efae5b_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

swingshot wrote:

The last release in Europe was just before the last U.S. release. If Europe gets them again, then why not the U.S.?

Because the Neons earlier this year weren't a "European release." They were only at JD Sports (in the UK)...

I see. However, Size? had them too.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

swingshot wrote:

The last release in Europe was just before the last U.S. release. If Europe gets them again, then why not the U.S.?

Because the Neons earlier this year weren't a "European release." They were only at JD Sports (in the UK)...

I see. However, Size? had them too.
Yeah because JD own Size?DUH LOL
i havnt seen these yet in the u.k but if i do,i will let all know,and if any wants me link them a pair let me know!!

PEACE

the Neons from this year weren't a European Release.

loads of places in the States stocked them. i even got my pair(s) shipped over ha.

this release would make sense as a Nike Sportswear release.

seeing the box would help clear things up.

The pics tronic posted on this page look like HOAs to me...I'm thoroughly confused about this release.

Man those dont even have a right to be exclusive lol there the most ugly am 95 evvvver to creation of man.but ill go into town tomorow and check in my sizestore if they have them haha

EZEE

I had a thing for this shoe ever since I started collecting about two years ago.
It's a perfect silhouette and cw, it just goes together.
Unfortunately, I was broke when they released earlier this year.
Now that I have money, these better come out.

I prefer the retros over the OG's. Though I prefer the bubble to be bigger, I do like that the bottom is closer to black then it being dark grey.

Back
Top Bottom