The real NT Fantasy football draft tonight:2 oregon loves,kool-aid,MR. i hate ESPN, Grumpy old j,etc

racist drunk redneck from georgia, theone, fresh and that *!$@% !@# yankees fan all remember.

630 west coast time/930 *!$@% time

yall have fun playing for 2nd place.

and jay is a clown with the "im go out like Elway on top and never play again" *#*$* PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

thats for you, *!$@% !@# scared BUM

2 oregon loves

Chubby_rope_swing.gif

I'm glad you think of me as a racist drunk and not just a racist now.

Won't be there. All three drafts at the same exact time, including my in-person one at BW3.

I could take a laptop, but there's about a 3% chance of that.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Won't be there. All three drafts at the same exact time, including my in-person one at BW3.

I could take a laptop, but there's about a 3% chance of that.

cam-newton.jpg

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Won't be there. All three drafts at the same exact time
i tried to move the keeper man, not working out. i'm not understanding how there's no more "space" for yahoo to host online drafts. get some more %%@$#+# servers or bandwidth or whatever nerd technology is needed to hold a draft

Yeah, I had no idea that could happen. Oh well.

I threw together pre-draft rankings for both leagues, at least. And I'm already off to a damn good start with the keeper league.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm autodrafting both leagues, don't have my laptop and watchin the U anyways. Unless there's someway I could draft from my phone.

My Freakin phone killed me.
30t6p3b.gif
I tried to click Gates and Shaub, that came up Davis, Lloyd, and Detroit D. So, yeah I need a new phone now.......
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom