The real reason why Jerry Jones drafted Felix Jones

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Jerry likes Felix's butt[/h3]1:22 PM Mon, May 05, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

There was an awkward moment during the Cowboys' draft Sunday press conference when Jerry gushed about the thickness of Felix Jones' bottom. ESPN.com's Matt Mosley, who raved about the rookie RB, reports that Jerry was still fascinated by Felix's posterior a week later.

"He's got one of those nice bubble butts," said the owner, who was attempting to point out that Jones (5-10, 207) shouldn't be considered a scatback.

Jerry's fascination with Felix's rear should be considered a great sign by Cowboys fans. Those of you over 30 surely recall Jerry, right after he bought the team, gushing about how good a rookie looked in the shower. Troy Aikman turned out to be a pretty good player.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/05/jerry-likes-felixs-butt.html#comments

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

And did he really make those comments about Troy Aikman?
sick.gif

laugh.gif
That's taken so out of context... I'll see if I can find the full interview..

Originally Posted by Lionel Messi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

7 in a row, a new record.
hahaha for some reason when i read this i heard the smash brothers commentary when you hit a new record.
laugh.gif

As I was reading the thread I thought dude was just free posting like it was nothing
laugh.gif

Nah, the record was 9 in the Election thread. FEYBAN was backlin' Obama and posted "lets get it
pimp.gif
" for the nontuple.

There was an awkward moment during the Cowboys' draft Sunday press conference when Jerry gushed about the thickness of Felix Jones' bottom.
Wanna' get away? DING!

Back
Top Bottom