The Real Story Behind Jay-Z's Weight Pushing

Another man blaming another man for his misfortunes, just sad. You would think a grown man would know better than this.
whats new ... everything jay has done is copied or fabricated

Says the Lil Wayne fan.........
eyes.gif

Jay did his thing.

Maybe not to the extreme level he said.

But Jay was def. in the streets.

Ask Quan....Who was waaaay down in VA.

Whatever happened to ididit4theluv? I think he was Al Harrington's cousin. A few years ago he dropped alot of his inside knowledge on Jay and his historyin Virginia.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Jay did his thing.

i just dont understand why people get passes though ... i mean a rack of his hardest lyrics are centered around selling drugs ... and people been calling himout on it for years ... same @+## with wayne and his sooo wooop ... i cant stand fake @+##, just be yourself and tell the truth ...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Jay did his thing.

i just dont understand why people get passes though ... i mean a rack of his hardest lyrics are centered around selling drugs ... and people been calling him out on it for years ... same @+## with wayne and his sooo wooop ... i cant stand fake @+##, just be yourself and tell the truth ...

So do you think Jay Z has NEVER sold drugs a day in his life then?? As far as Wayne goes, everybody knows he's FRAUD status and that's he's noBlood. Besides that, we all know Wayne jocks just about everything that Jay has done over the past few years. I'm not even quite sure his last name istruly "Carter".

Originally Posted by Deuce King

So do you think Jay Z has NEVER sold drugs a day in his life then?? As far as Wayne goes, everybody knows he's FRAUD status and that's he's no Blood. Besides that, we all know Wayne jocks just about everything that Jay has done over the past few years. I'm not even quite sure his last name is truly "Carter".
i think ive sold as many drugs as jay has ... and in my personal opinion, if i got on a track and said i sold kilos, id be a %!$%# ... how yougonna have two dudes say jay didnt sell but a very tiny bit, and still believe this dude?

call wayne a fraud all you want but im guessing he can at least chill with bloods and be semi accepted ... whos jay chillin with from marcy nowadays? ... butas far as drugs go, wayne prolly sold more than jay but jay acts like he was a kingpin ... its just dumb

The fact of the matter is that this will never be resolved and no one, except for the guys that were there, will ever know the truth of the situation.

smh.gif
...its always some he said she said *#$+...
smh.gif
...if you aint want no gwop and jus wanna talk to the man, you shouldnt be droppin a dvd and a book....

theres always 3 sides-

1- over exaggerates a lil to sell his image/music
2- over exaggerates a lil to sell his book/dvd get some fame
3- the truth

Jay did his thing.

i just dont understand why people get passes though ... i mean a rack of his hardest lyrics are centered around selling drugs ... and people been calling him out on it for years ... same @+## with wayne and his sooo wooop ... i cant stand fake @+##, just be yourself and tell the truth ...

Times are changing. Its "ok" to perp now
tired.gif

So do you think Jay Z has NEVER sold drugs a day in his life then?? As far as Wayne goes, everybody knows he's FRAUD status and that's he's no Blood. Besides that, we all know Wayne jocks just about everything that Jay has done over the past few years. I'm not even quite sure his last name is truly "Carter".
i think ive sold as many drugs as jay has ... and in my personal opinion, if i got on a track and said i sold kilos, id be a %!$%# ... how you gonna have two dudes say jay didnt sell but a very tiny bit, and still believe this dude?

call wayne a fraud all you want but im guessing he can at least chill with bloods and be semi accepted ... whos jay chillin with from marcy nowadays? ... but as far as drugs go, wayne prolly sold more than jay but jay acts like he was a kingpin ... its just dumb

Okay, so you admit that you believe Jay sold drugs. With that in mind, it's within reason that he pushed as much as he claims he did. I'm not sayingyou or anyone else has to believe him but it's certainly within reason. I don't think even the biggest Jay Z fan or anyone else for that matterbelieves he was Frank Lucas, or at least I hope nobody believes that. We just know that he was at least in the game to a certain degree. Also, just to putyou on to something, Jay had a big early following here in the DC area, mostly because he use to stop down by Georgetown, Dead President I use to get heavyplay in G-Town back in the day. There's a reason for that, I'll leave it up to you to add the two numbers up. As far as Jaz-O and Dehaven calling Jayout, simply put it's the crab mentality. No hood is immune from that, especially when somebody makes it out and you still got the same dudes pushing 40and up still leaving home with moms unable to even get a job. Besides, what kind of a guy writes a "tell all book"
eyes.gif
, talk about a **+*$ turning soft, he should be ashamed of himself. Iwouldn't be suprised if he ask to be in People magazine and asked for a guest spot on Oprah. These 2 bums that you keep referring to are just"hating" on Jay as you would say.

You think Wayne can actually chill with "real bloods" and get away with it.........
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. There was a video that was posted in here a few weeksago clearly showing how Bloods out in Cali was calling the boy Wayne and Jim Jones out for all that fraudulent blood talk that they be spitting. Waynecouldn't last 1 minute standing next to a real blood without being called out on it. It's take more than just putting a red rag in your back pocket tobe considered a Blood champ.

There is very few rappers that I believe when they rap about their past and jay is not one of them.

i think ive sold as many drugs as jay has ... and in my personal opinion, if i got on a track and said i sold kilos, id be a %!$%# ... how you gonna have two dudes say jay didnt sell but a very tiny bit, and still believe this dude?

call wayne a fraud all you want but im guessing he can at least chill with bloods and be semi accepted ... whos jay chillin with from marcy nowadays? ... but as far as drugs go, wayne prolly sold more than jay but jay acts like he was a kingpin ... its just dumb

assuming this article is real and usually things like this are cus jay prolly blown at dude for callin him out...then im jayz and marleys dehaven lol...

so most of the people in this thread believe this bitter old highschool friend over Jay? i'll take Jay's word in his raps over anything these guys haveto say
and he expects Jay to "be a man", and see him face to face after he goes on YouTube? is he serious?

Okay, so you admit that you believe Jay sold drugs. With that in mind, it's within reason that he pushed as much as he claims he did. I'm not saying you or anyone else has to believe him but it's certainly within reason. I don't think even the biggest Jay Z fan or anyone else for that matter believes he was Frank Lucas, or at least I hope nobody believes that. We just know that he was at least in the game to a certain degree. Also, just to put you on to something, Jay had a big early following here in the DC area, mostly because he use to stop down by Georgetown, Dead President I use to get heavy play in G-Town back in the day. There's a reason for that, I'll leave it up to you to add the two numbers up. As far as Jaz-O and Dehaven calling Jay out, simply put it's the crab mentality. No hood is immune from that, especially when somebody makes it out and you still got the same dudes pushing 40 and up still leaving home with moms unable to even get a job. Besides, what kind of a guy writes a "tell all book"
eyes.gif
, talk about a **+*$ turning soft, he should be ashamed of himself. I wouldn't be suprised if he ask to be in People magazine and asked for a guest spot on Oprah. These 2 bums that you keep referring to are just "hating" on Jay as you would say.

You think Wayne can actually chill with "real bloods" and get away with it.........
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. There was a video that was posted in here a few weeks ago clearly showing how Bloods out in Cali was calling the boy Wayne and Jim Jones out for all that fraudulent blood talk that they be spitting. Wayne couldn't last 1 minute standing next to a real blood without being called out on it. It's take more than just putting a red rag in your back pocket to be considered a Blood champ.

have to agree for the most part BUT the wayne thing is a little more involved than that...i'm sure they didnt just go buy a bunch of rags....alot of theserappers pay there dues in $ rather than on the street level and that gives them affiliation and protection with certain crews...and i think he got called outby crips if im not mistaken...and at the end of the day hes an artist i wouldnt expect him to hop out the car and get into a blue red shootout...but im prettysure if he had problems somewhere a sea of red is only a call away

Jay had to be talking bout De-haven on this track. Basically saying De-haven is a snitch.

A-Alike (uh-huh) be alike (that's right)
We don't vibe no more because we don't C/see alike
And your mom got it twisted, she think Hov' changed
Nope; Hov's still here like Rogaine
Ask your boy what he did to the whole' game
How he jeapordized the whole game
Now when we see each other it's so strange
I don't know whether to hug him or slug him (damn)
I don't know whether to cap him or dap him
I don't know what to think of him, I don't know what's happenin
But what I do know, all the #@%%%! that you know
locked up doin a few tho, but who knows?
Maybe it wasn't you, maybe I'm buggin too (right)
But I'm scared dog, I don't know what the $%@% to do
Do me a favor, place yourself in my shoes
The game, no exceptions, gotta follow the rules

Originally Posted by Kingtre

theres always 3 sides-

1- over exaggerates a lil to sell his image/music
2- over exaggerates a lil to sell his book/dvd get some fame
3- the truth

I heard out of Busta Ryhymes mouth himself that Jay use to do his thang wearing rope chains in highscholl that busta said cost around 10 Gs.

B.I.G as well was doing his one two too.

Busta, Jay and B.I.G went to the same highschool I forgot what interview I read this out of maybe somebody can help me.

Originally Posted by Jaddict23

I heard out of Busta Ryhymes mouth himself that Jay use to do his thang wearing rope chains in highscholl that busta said cost around 10 Gs.

B.I.G as well was doing his one two too.

Busta, Jay and B.I.G went to the same highschool I forgot what interview I read this out of maybe somebody can help me.
Yeah, this is true, can't remember where I've heard this, but I've heard it several times from several sources.

at the end of the day..it dont even matter...no matter how big or insignificant Jay was in the drug game, look where he at today...yes maybe jay didnt look outfor all those who put him on and helped him rise up, but goin and making books and dd's jua make a $*$%$ look real salty...and my thing is at this pointwho cares?

Back
Top Bottom