The Realest Game Ever Vol San Andreas Appreciation

All GTAs are appreciated, including OG 1 & 2.

San Andreas had it all. I remember I couldn't stop
roll.gif
when CJ said he couldn't swim because a condom hit his head in ocean as a kid.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Never understood why people had such a difficult time with the flight school, it was very easy. Those RC missions can kick rocks.

My sentiments exactly. Went through the game twice and never got 100% because of those dame Zero RC missions.

man finally someone realizes that this is the best game ever..
the amount of content in this game was insane.. everything CJ did could be improved from his stamina to his driving ability to his shooting skills.. he could literally do anything.. he could hit the weights and get big, eat and get fat (which also made him slow and he couldnt jump), or he could starve and not work out and get skinny, he could buy all kinds of real estate, he could get haircuts, he could learn different fighting styles, the guy could even hoop lol..niko bellic cant do any of that on GTA IV.. and the world was massive.. it had 3 mainlands(la, san francisco, and vegas) and a desert and boondocks.. simply put.. the game was epic.. all rockstar has to do is remake that same game with updated graphics

Originally Posted by n1rb

man finally someone realizes that this is the best game ever..
the amount of content in this game was insane.. everything CJ did could be improved from his stamina to his driving ability to his shooting skills.. he could literally do anything.. he could hit the weights and get big, eat and get fat (which also made him slow and he couldnt jump), or he could starve and not work out and get skinny, he could buy all kinds of real estate, he could get haircuts, he could learn different fighting styles, the guy could even hoop lol..niko bellic cant do any of that on GTA IV.. and the world was massive.. it had 3 mainlands(la, san francisco, and vegas) and a desert and boondocks.. simply put.. the game was epic.. all rockstar has to do is remake that same game with updated graphics

/thread 
frown.gif
 @ me for not completing it tho

Loved this game but my absolute fav was ballad of gay tony. This couldve/shouldve been a complete game.

This game was alot of fun when i use to play it, i like gta 3 the most tho i can play it still and never get bored but gta sa is unplayable to me now lol.

They should make the next gta like this, i like how rockstar makes their characters appear in different stories.

I lost my first copy. So I actually bought another copy of GTA: San Andreas last weekend, because I wanted to play it all over again. I completely forgot about those stupid RC missions, I used to stay getting heated over that crap!

I played for about 5 days and I'm bored now. I don't even wanna play it anymore.
smh.gif
I did beat the game before, though.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

%%*! San Andreas bunk #+! game.

I broke my controller in 3 different parts because of flight school and almost broke another with the RC helipcopter mission.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom