The recession has hit me hard Vol. I got jacked...pics

NT, I woke up to my mom asking me why I had thrown my clothes all around the street. I had just gotten my rims put on a week prior by a local car accessoriesstore her in Northern Virginia.
Which will tie in a minute...So, after I look at my car and see the damage it looks like someone knew exactly what they were doing and exactly what to take.They somehow lifted
my driver side window out in one piece and then popped the hood and cut my battery wire. They took my HID's, Memphis Amp, Memephis Subs, my in dash dvd,and all my Volk
lugnuts except for the locking one on each wheel
smile.gif
. They took all the fitteds and shoes out of my truck and my backpack with all my school stuff(includingbooks...college books are
expensive, specially when you have to buy them 2 weeks before the semester!)But...anyways I think the store that mounted my rims were the robbers behindthis...No one else
knew I had all that stuff on my car.
2rglt9c.jpg

*bonus* before rims
2zsr41x.jpg

yea its usually a racket....they install it and then send someone to take it back....sorry to hear about that
smh.gif
shady shops ftl

at least they didn't steal your car. Sucks they took all your stuff from you car, like your school stuff and shoes

Props for keeping your cool. If this ever happened to me, my post on NT would be legendary and I would surely get the banned treatment.

Best of luck, hope you got some good insurance coverage.

Also, I am naive on car theft, so did they cut your battery wire to disable the alarm?

VA man .. bunch of crucks .. LMAO

lucky that in-dash was mounted in the original spot so therefore the insurance has to pay something for it .. also shoes clothes etc can be cover by homeowners insurance if your parents have some the rims and subs unless you say it was mounted in the original hole you probably SOL .. not with the HID though ...

Everything was covered in full. So basically I got a brand new system installed professionally for a major headache in return. And all the clothes and shoeswere covered too under what this man above me said. Def out on a good deal on Viper remote start in this bitter cold
laugh.gif

yeah they do that. I hear about some places that install car audio system keeping your address and then 3 weeks later, they'll 5 finger your goods andresale again. I mean it makes sense; they already know what you got in your whip. With all that money you put into your car, you gotta be parking in a garagemy dude. VA doesn't play - everybody's hungry over there

happened to me about a month ago, i was pretty pissed man, but your lucky I didn't have full coverage insurance
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

yeah they do that. I hear about some places that install car audio system keeping your address and then 3 weeks later, they'll 5 finger your goods and resale again. I mean it makes sense; they already know what you got in your whip. With all that money you put into your car, you gotta be parking in a garage my dude. VA doesn't play - everybody's hungry over there

i wouldnt jump to conclusion, your car looks "hooked up" and hondas have a rep to have high resell pieces

Yes i remember this happening to me too. I believe til this day it was the guys at A & G custom auto shop in Whittier who got me. I was staying on campusin the apartments at CSULA not too far from there and i used that address on my work forms like an unknowing 19 year old. Anyways i went upstairs for about 10mins. no lie, came back to car and my sub box, stereo, and cd's gone. No alarm went off, battery was disconnected, just nasty man.....

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Yes i remember this happening to me too. I believe til this day it was the guys at A & G custom auto shop in Whittier who got me. I was staying on campus in the apartments at CSULA not too far from there and i used that address on my work forms like an unknowing 19 year old. Anyways i went upstairs for about 10 mins. no lie, came back to car and my sub box, stereo, and cd's gone. No alarm went off, battery was disconnected, just nasty man.....

Damn man that sucks. I'll be sure to invest in a serious #$% alarm.

sux to hear dude. good thing im not into sound systems and stuff...

i guess you have to write a phony address down and pay in cash...

i got jacked after getting an after market cd/radio installed my car. I thought big deal I drove an '85 oldsmobile at the time so i just went back tolistening to my walkman on my drives to work. i worked in the same mall as the shop (circuit city) that did the work. later that week i heard that one of thedudes working there was selling the same radio i just had neatly yanked out of my car. so most likely dudes that hooked up your car, unhooked it after you paidthem, and are probably reselling the stuff on the side to another customer. just something more you'd want to look into to recover it.

OH sh...

Tommy, my boy got jacked THE EXACT SAME WAY last year.

He whips a G35 and got some rims installed. A week later he finds his car jacked with his rims gone and he said only the dealer would know how to mess withthat kinda stuff.

What dealership? I'm about to hit him up...

I swear the same thing happen to my car too yesterday! I have a 94 accord. I don't know what to do about it either, werid thing is I live up in aresidential area where I wouldn't expect nothing like this to happen. Now that I see this post i'm thinking there is some link to selling these dashes.They could fit on almost any acura/honda. I woke up yesterday and found out the exact same thing man, i'm sorry about that good luck either way. Oh yeah Ididn't even try calling the police because there is really nothing they could do about somthing like this.

sorry about your car. but dudes gotta eat. it's a recession. me and my man a couple days ago were talking about taking parts out the hood of cars. lmao, imnot with it though. i feel bad for you. but you can easily replace that.

Back
Top Bottom