The recession has hit me hard Vol. I got jacked...pics

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

nah see................these threads piss me off.

IF YOU THINK THE SHOP DID IT. GO DOWN THERE. LET THEM KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS B.

That does nothing. Maybe pets your ego a bit..

Originally Posted by blckmagc88

NT, I woke up to my mom asking me why I had thrown my clothes all around the street. I had just gotten my rims put on a week prior by a local car accessories store her in Northern Virginia.
Which will tie in a minute...So, after I look at my car and see the damage it looks like someone knew exactly what they were doing and exactly what to take. They somehow lifted
my driver side window out in one piece and then popped the hood and cut my battery wire. They took my HID's, Memphis Amp, Memephis Subs, my in dash dvd, and all my Volk
lugnuts except for the locking one on each wheel
smile.gif
. They took all the fitteds and shoes out of my truck and my backpack with all my school stuff(including books...college books are
expensive, specially when you have to buy them 2 weeks before the semester!)But...anyways I think the store that mounted my rims were the robbers behind this...No one else
knew I had all that stuff on my car.
2rglt9c.jpg

*bonus* before rims
2zsr41x.jpg

11a8t45.jpg

my girlfriend got her credit and debt cards swiped while grocery shopping. lady who stole used it to buy a metro card and grocerys

sorry to hear man. sucks.

glad i stay on a military base and this is unlikely to happen. or else the base pays for everything + my insurance

Damn that sucks man, take it as a learning experience. Always be aware of your surroundings and how much you "stunt" in public because there'salways people who don't have the luxuries that you do and are willing to steal just to have it. I keep this in mind whenever I hit any club in DC,especially Love because its a resthaven for criminals out there. But I really think its the custom shop like you said, that's some real grimey stuff.That's why I keep the stock things in my car. I drive a Silver 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EXV6, and I be nervous around my neighborhood and I'm in theburbs of Silver Spring Maryland. They already got two of my neighbors this year, one was a Dodge Charger that they left on bricks and took his 22's and theother was a 07 Lexus ES and they broke all windows stripped the leather off the seats, stole the stereo and everything he had in the car.

In my case unfortunately I don't have a garage cuz I live in a condo, but I make sure I park my car in front of my window since I'm on the bottomfloor. Right underneath the street lights. And I take everything out except my air freshener, aint no point in keeping your valuables in the whip unlessyou're homeless.

Back
Top Bottom