The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I enjoyed the first 3 then it fell off in my opinion.

I had SH2..I never got around to playing it and have no clue what happened to it

Played 1..that was sick and scary lol

Didn't play the others but I heard the one for the Wii was the best not sure which one

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji]
Legend of Mana
pimp.gif
. The customization of the map and the battle system was definitely a good shakeup from the traditional turn based stuff Squaresoft was putting out. And the graphics are amazing - definitely wouldn't mind a HD remake of it

^^ That outer shell is awesome. I don't think I've ever played an Atari system though.

I honestly can't play any video games before the 8-bit generation. They're the definition of struggle. I don't need to play Pong in HD that bad.

Just got back from Frys electronics and picked up a Hyperkin Retron 1 HD for $40. So far so good! The quality feels good as the only real mishap is with the controller sticker overlay that keeps peeling back. My fault though as it's really hot out today and I had the box sitting in the sun for a little while.

M01888-GR_Pkg_2__35356.1494291978.285.365.jpg

Now I can let my nephews play without putting mad hours on my OG Nes console.

For real :lol:. Looks like he has a souped-up TV and a ton of retro consoles but hasn't painted or renovated the rest of the room since the first Atari was out.

Picked up a few Nes games from a local seller on CL. 4 for $20 so I went for it. They're not the greatest but I didn't have them in my stash-o-games :D

Robin Hood prince of thieves
Cobra Command
Platoon
Super Team Games (power pad game)

Back
Top Bottom