The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Mew was never released in the US. Only in Japan. Only way to get it here was to cheat lol

$125 is a good price for all of that. if im not mistaken pokemon heart gold goes for like $50 used so thats almost half right there

Yeah it was suspect to me when I loaded his game and it was only 36 hours lol, sadly heartgold and Diamond was case And manual only...but I made a nice flip already and I kept one of the nice Nintendo leathery folders and filled it with 15-20 games for the free.

images

Mew was never released in the US. Only in Japan. Only way to get it here was to cheat lol

$125 is a good price for all of that. if im not mistaken pokemon heart gold goes for like $50 used so thats almost half right there

There is a legit way to get Mew

I even got him when they re released blue, red, and yellow for the DS

A few nights ago I was taking a **** and reading issue #99 of The New Mutants ....saw that exact ad. "Graphics so real you'll forget it's only a game".

Old comic books have so many video game ads in them...mainly because ad space was cheap as hell.

Old comic books have so many video game ads in them...mainly because ad space was cheap as hell.

Definitely one of the reasons I like reading the old stuff, so many memories. I'll literally count all the games advertised and try recalling if I already have it, lol.

I think they were also pandering to the youth of those eras. FWIW, I remember some comic books from the 60s-70s having bodybuilding ads. :lol:

And don't forget Saturday morning cartoons! Lol. All those cereal, Toy and candy commercials.

Y'all ever play Fighting Force on PS1?

It was a poorly made streets of rage wannabee.

Y'all ever play Fighting Force on PS1?

It was a poorly made streets of rage wannabee.

Game was also on N64 & PC. The developers were quite ambitious with their vision (destructible environment, weapons, stages with multiple levels and areas) that they completely forgot about gameplay. I recall the PC version being better than the consoles though. My bro and I might've made it close to the end in the PC version but the game was quite a chore.

Back
Top Bottom