The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Yea it did run slow, even WITH the expansion pack

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican The game didn't have 'Expansion Pak' support my G, in fact there were hardly any games that did but that's a different topic altogether.

I did notice a slight frame rate improvement by turning off the (horrible) BGM and turning off the 'Attitude' meters but the game still lacked the fluidity of the previous games. Someone actually said it ran about 10 FPS slower than the prior games. :smh:

Super Metroid was released for the Super Famicom 25 years ago today.

il_794xN.1041116264_5ito.jpg

Turn on the closed captioning for the last video.

Last edited:
I certainly enjoyed Nba Street, remember playing it on my Xbox. Whenever we move into a bigger house I plan to hook up all my old systems for that nostalgia. JESUS Sega created and released 16 games in the first year. DAMN that history of Streets Rage is INSANE how much inspiration he got for the game. I don't know for sure but I doubt many developers/designers are getting information from so many outside sources. I might play Streets of Rage tonight, I downloaded it from the PS store or the Xbox store.

I can't lie I am still SUPER excited that Sony released Dark Cloud 2 on the Playstation store. I put in like 20 hours as soon as I downloaded it.

I was trying to find my old PS2 so I could copy the old save file over but the game wouldn't load. When that flute kicks in I immediately start smiling.

Will wait for reviews on it before I commit.

I bought that mini sega that was mde by atgames. Had like 80 games installed and a few of them were some generic looking games. Regretted buying that. Sound was horrible, too.

Back
Top Bottom