The RETRO Gaming Thread!

green rhino123 green rhino123 Which system did you own right before you got out of gaming?

Sega Genesis

...I came back and had an original XBox for Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Gaiden Black...
and that was it
...I had to stop playing that game...it requires total commitment.
...would play for days just to get a few hundred extra karma pts on
a single encounter after everything was completed...

None of yall got down with Ninja Gaiden like that tho? :ohwell:
Only a select few are out there.

Sega Genesis

...I came back and had an original XBox for Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Gaiden Black...
and that was it
...I had to stop playing that game...it requires total commitment.
...would play for days just to get a few hundred extra karma pts on
a single encounter after everything was completed...

None of yall got down with Ninja Gaiden like that tho? :ohwell:
Only a select few are out there.

Ninja Gaiden is great but really tough. They just made a next gen patch for one or two of them on the new Xbox I think

Was over at my parents earlier and took out my old Dreamcast for the first time in prob 15 years. Unfortunately none of it worked. Thinking about ordering a refurb console, since all the games I have should still be fine

loved this game.
D1AF4C0E-8BF6-46AB-9E4A-6B322CC9904B.jpeg

Was over at my parents earlier and took out my old Dreamcast for the first time in prob 15 years. Unfortunately none of it worked. Thinking about ordering a refurb console, since all the games I have should still be fine
Take your console to get repaired at a retro game store. Some mom-pop stores offer to do it and some people on OfferUp can as well. I think the Dreamcast is prone to having a rubber belt deteriorate over time and snap. Could be an easy fix.

As for my latest pick up, I walked into a smaller thrift store today and saw a stack of boxed complete Genesis games. I had all of them except this one game that’s been on my must have list.....got it for just $1
3D265421-6F90-4D16-94A5-980556DA5E2A.jpeg
89FB6E0E-93EB-4964-8186-D24CE1B7A582.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom