The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Kiddo told me she had a good time playing the Crash Bandicoot remake with her aunt. So I had to bust out the OG for her to try out.
E68B1FC0-E95E-48AE-9EF0-130A89BF434F.jpeg

Sheesh, I probably have about 30-40 PS1 games.
We had around 50-60 PS1 games when I was a kiddo and I thought we were doing it big. Those were the days with the chipped PS1 renting games at the local spot just to burn copies. Sadly I lost the PS1 and most of the games during a move.

I guess its cool to have 200+ games for a given console... but how many are good games opposed to just cheap thrift store pics ups of BS? Not talking **** just wondering.

I guess its cool to have 200+ games for a given console... but how many are good games opposed to just cheap thrift store pics ups of BS? Not talking **** just wondering.
This is what I asked myself when I saw that number. Was there really 200+ games that were good on PS1, or any system for that matter?

I’ve picked up gems for the same $1-$2 at thrift stores too. I don’t regret picking up anything at that price because even some of the less desirable titles are worth more than what I paid. Also, not all the games are unplayable, some are actually fun. It’s not like the Atari/Intellivision era of gaming where even their best games could have you lose interest.

robpzee612 robpzee612 nice set of games! Great titles in that stack :emoji_thumbsup: You should buy some replacement cd jewel cases to make them look brand new again, it’s not expensive. Also, check ebay or retro gaming conventions to buy the manuals you’re missing to complete you games.

Back
Top Bottom