The RETRO Gaming Thread!

It's fickle at times but usually works

Teorder RCA Composite AV CVBS to HDMI Audio Video Mini Converter Adaptor Full HD 720P 1080P with USB Charge Cable Support PAL/NTSC for PS3/STB/ Xbox/VHS/VCR/Blue-Ray DVD Players/TV/PC Amazon product ASIN B01G6R3VEM

How good is this at upscaling Super Nintendo and SEGA Genesis? Are the pixels sharp? I've seen "converters" that just stretch the image instead of upscale it and they look awful.

grdJL.gif

Knew it was only a matter of time until it was hacked :lol:. Surprised it's such a simple softmod though.

I came up on a childhood jewel by accident today.  My 2nd Sega Genesis but this one is in mint condition with all the package inserts and stuff.

My local Salvation Army thrift store had it priced at $20.50 but the two clerks at the store are super cool and gave me an employee discount....

paid only $11.25 
eek.gif

Also got these on the cheap!

I came up on a childhood jewel by accident today.  My 2nd Sega Genesis but this one is in mint condition with all the package inserts and stuff.
My local Salvation Army thrift store had it priced at $20.50 but the two clerks at the store are super cool and gave me an employee discount....

paid only $11.25 :wow:

View media item 2293592

View media item 2293593

View media item 2293594

Great pickup :smokin Decap Attack was one of the first games I got for mine on Christmas 1991

If you can find a copy, you need to play this game.

fb50eb3d_Beyondoasiscover.jpeg

View media item 2293592

:wow: that's a got damn steal! I need another genesis. I think my pops threw mine out, I had left it in a box in the backyard when I was gone for college. I have sonic 1-3 and spinball on my shelf, and playing it on the retron 5 ain't the same.

Last edited:
If you can find a copy, you need to play this game.

I'll def. keep an eye out for it, just youtube'd it 
glasses.gif

embarassed.gif
that's a got damn steal! I need another genesis. I think my pops threw mine out, I had left it in a box in the backyard when I was gone for college. I have sonic 1-3 and spinball on my shelf, and playing it on the retron 5 ain't the same.
Yeah, I feel you on that. I bought one of those Yobo 3 in 1 consoles and it was weird for me too.

Great pickup
smokin.gif
Decap Attack was one of the first games I got for mine on Christmas 1991
Lucky!  The only place I could play that game was at my cousins house every other Sunday when we visited them haha 
laugh.gif

My local video rental store had the cover on diplay but was always rented out. I just now got my hands on it.

That thrift store had one more jewel to give up.  So happy to pick this bad boy up for $5

Always wanted to play Street Fighter with this thing, swear I had a kool-aid smile going home after this pick up.

Back
Top Bottom