The return of the original T-Mac?! Vol. They're back!

Just got my Hawk aka black red in and they look huge.

The OG didnt look that bulky.

My size 11.5 look like a 13 lol.

people really paid 400 for these?!?! :rofl:

might cop when I get paid next week, nice. Go in store in order so i can get my military discount, make em even better

Yes they did. High demand, low supply, excessive amounts of hype............then they hit FINL.com and started arriving in stores and that killed everyones money making dreams lol.

SVSM's seem to have disappeared online (FNL/Eastbay)
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
Yes they have.

I had the 4s, 5s, 6s when I was younger, and still have a really beat up pair of 7s. I would love to get my hands on any of those again. 

Damn. There goes that, joints is dirt cheap over at FNL

SVSMs are still on PYS wat u guys talkin bout

I really do play in a lot of shoes, and these are some of the worst on-court performers I've purchased in some time. For $40? Eh, why not? But they aren't great to play in.

KInda just want some low-tops to play in and been back forthing between these, some Iversons or something good from Marshalls/Ross but I had Return of the Macs and didnt like how low to the ground they were

Wish they updated the toe box and made it rounded. Very comfortable and good looking shoe but the squared off toe box doesn't appeal to me in 2013. Retro the 2-6 and I'll be back in again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom