THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Getting my camos tomorrow...they got them on hold for my boy. Scooping it first thing in the morning.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

What does it matter how they're selling? The shoe is straight fire.

I wear mine with Nike Red laces...have a feeling others will do the same
wink.gif
laugh.gif

damn i cant wait to do this.  thats fly as hell.  what size lace you get? medium or large?

What does it matter how they're selling? The shoe is straight fire.

I wear mine with Nike Red laces...have a feeling others will do the same
wink.gif
laugh.gif

damn i cant wait to do this.  thats fly as hell.  what size lace you get? medium or large?

Cornzilla- They are actually nice in person, the colors are nice and the shoe just feels of premium quality materials.

Cornzilla- They are actually nice in person, the colors are nice and the shoe just feels of premium quality materials.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

blue and green TBS on sale at eastbay for 109.99....gold club members get free shipping and a coupon code to get another 20% off EMEBV549.

I wonder why they are discounted but not the white/black. I actually like the white/black pair. Maybe making room for the cool grey later.  

blue and green TBS on sale at eastbay for 109.99....gold club members get free shipping and a coupon code to get another 20% off EMEBV549.

I wonder why they are discounted but not the white/black. I actually like the white/black pair. Maybe making room for the cool grey later.  

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Can I get a link I can't find it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Can I get a link I can't find it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

If they're selling them 2 week early they don't care about being "fined".
Well it's just that I don't know if the store could get in trouble with Nike for breaking release date so I rather not put that info out there. 
Also I didn't pay "reseller" price for the shoes I bought them like any other release. 
laugh.gif

c4 wrote:
I'm in the bay and I want those right now! 
laugh.gif

where is it?

Originally Posted by cornzilla

If they're selling them 2 week early they don't care about being "fined".
Well it's just that I don't know if the store could get in trouble with Nike for breaking release date so I rather not put that info out there. 
Also I didn't pay "reseller" price for the shoes I bought them like any other release. 
laugh.gif

c4 wrote:
I'm in the bay and I want those right now! 
laugh.gif

where is it?

Back
Top Bottom