THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I like those camos! Kinda wished the red flywire made it, but I like these! All camos I like so far...

But Nike, why so much colorways with a white sole??

Originally Posted by Frezh2death

Not really feeling any of the camos... But these are pretty raw. I'm gonna double up. That color scheme is almost like the China's so I gotta cop. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frezh2death

Not really feeling any of the camos... But these are pretty raw. I'm gonna double up. That color scheme is almost like the China's so I gotta cop. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those camos are dope. Wish they didn't come with that splatter. Still, much better than the samples imo. 

Those camos are dope. Wish they didn't come with that splatter. Still, much better than the samples imo. 

saw the italian camo's in person couple days ago i think ima tuff it out and just wait for some coupon or something idk! sick pics of the mangos up there by the way!! 
nerd.gif

saw the italian camo's in person couple days ago i think ima tuff it out and just wait for some coupon or something idk! sick pics of the mangos up there by the way!! 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ooRAFAoo

I wonder if more camo colors will release...
Lets hope not, 3 is enough. All of them are
pimp.gif
too but I like the concord camos the best and will def cop em. Not sure about copping the other two though. Funds are tight right now
ohwell.gif
Unemployment FTL.

Originally Posted by ooRAFAoo

I wonder if more camo colors will release...
Lets hope not, 3 is enough. All of them are
pimp.gif
too but I like the concord camos the best and will def cop em. Not sure about copping the other two though. Funds are tight right now
ohwell.gif
Unemployment FTL.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

I like those camos! Kinda wished the red flywire made it, but I like these! All camos I like so far...

yeah. honestly. can we stop with the white outsole nike? how about some clear ones. I wouldn't mind
having clear soles on a number of shoes. smh...

liking the army camos best... dammit. can't believe I'm liking these already. will cop STRICTLY for ball.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

yeah. honestly. can we stop with the white outsole nike? how about some clear ones. I wouldn't mind
having clear soles on a number of shoes. smh...

liking the army camos best... dammit. can't believe I'm liking these already. will cop STRICTLY for ball.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom