THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

the scales on the black/grey would look better if they were black instead of clear. i mean, in those pics they look like clear scales on a black upper. black on black like the del sols is much better.

the scales on the black/grey would look better if they were black instead of clear. i mean, in those pics they look like clear scales on a black upper. black on black like the del sols is much better.

Camos are
pimp.gif

Onion Slice- corn analogy is
laugh.gif

Do the OC's run smaller than the other colors? I just bought a DS 11.5 in them, and tried them on real quick and they feel super tight. Usually I can go either 11.5-12 in Kobes but with the OCs it feels like my foot is being squeezed. Anyone else have this problem?

Do the OC's run smaller than the other colors? I just bought a DS 11.5 in them, and tried them on real quick and they feel super tight. Usually I can go either 11.5-12 in Kobes but with the OCs it feels like my foot is being squeezed. Anyone else have this problem?

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Are you sure you arent just used to your broken in VIs? They loosen up quite a bit when the insole settles.

Are you sure you arent just used to your broken in VIs? They loosen up quite a bit when the insole settles.

Originally Posted by deftronix

It can't be that I have 6s but havent worn any of them yet, just tried on in the house, and haven't noticed this problem with the other pairs. maybe my foot just grew a little bit haha. now I wish I got a 12 in the OCs, they're one of my favorite VIs

Originally Posted by deftronix

It can't be that I have 6s but havent worn any of them yet, just tried on in the house, and haven't noticed this problem with the other pairs. maybe my foot just grew a little bit haha. now I wish I got a 12 in the OCs, they're one of my favorite VIs

Back
Top Bottom