THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

not just those "collecting dust" on NDC, I've been having a hard time selling my VI. 

not just those "collecting dust" on NDC, I've been having a hard time selling my VI. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The VI is like the Lakers' season. Slow to start, All-Star break they got hot, and the end fell flat. They will come back to compete next year with the VII.
laugh.gif
Great description.....haha.

I just got back in from Orlando and I realized something as I've been travelling all these cities as of late...
The rest of the States don't like KOBE at all...
he's a very highly hated individual amongst casual bball fans, die-hard fans & just people in general who love to hate on the guy for being top notch...

It has been amazing how much blind hate I hear from people....

The VI is like the Lakers' season. Slow to start, All-Star break they got hot, and the end fell flat. They will come back to compete next year with the VII.
laugh.gif

I just got back in from Orlando and I realized something as I've been travelling all these cities as of late...
he's a very highly hated individual amongst casual bball fans, die-hard fans & just people in general who love to hate on the guy for being top notch...

Originally Posted by DFABIX

laugh.gif

Hate on the guy for being top notch?  Thats not the case. I personally don't care for him as a person which most people that dislike him dwell on.  But that won't keep me from buying his shoes.  The dude oozes talent but he oozes just as much arrogance and selfishness.  He also whines more than anyone else on the court.  I'm not a hater though he definitely raised the standard for the quality of nba talent and hoopers in general, and for that I give him props.  

Now can we get back to the shoes?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

laugh.gif

Hate on the guy for being top notch?  Thats not the case. I personally don't care for him as a person which most people that dislike him dwell on.  But that won't keep me from buying his shoes.  The dude oozes talent but he oozes just as much arrogance and selfishness.  He also whines more than anyone else on the court.  I'm not a hater though he definitely raised the standard for the quality of nba talent and hoopers in general, and for that I give him props.  

Now can we get back to the shoes?
roll.gif

If you come up to Minneapolis there is lots of kobes fans, but I would be careful of who you talk to because it seems to me 60% of everyone here is from Chicago so you'll get some Drose fan's.

*patiently waits for kobe 6's to hit outlets*

If you come up to Minneapolis there is lots of kobes fans, but I would be careful of who you talk to because it seems to me 60% of everyone here is from Chicago so you'll get some Drose fan's.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I still dont know how the Bulls got the #1 pick that year
laugh.gif
 #nbaisrigged

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I still dont know how the Bulls got the #1 pick that year
laugh.gif
 #nbaisrigged

Back
Top Bottom