THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Damnnnnnn, I'm tempted to get another pair of Breds! I've been wearing mine a lot lately (working out, b-ball, and just running errands). $84.50 is an awesome price... decisions, decisions....

Damn nice pics y'all! May I ask what lens you guys use? Definitely kills mines...

Gradients n Tour Yellows looking sweet...

Damn nice pics y'all! May I ask what lens you guys use? Definitely kills mines...

Gradients n Tour Yellows looking sweet...

I bought an inexpensive Sigma 70-300mm macro lens for my Nikon D60. Gonna get a wide angle lens later down the road. Rod, your cam is better than my cam and lens combined. lol

I bought an inexpensive Sigma 70-300mm macro lens for my Nikon D60. Gonna get a wide angle lens later down the road. Rod, your cam is better than my cam and lens combined. lol

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Damn, those Tours look good in those pics, feric.

earv -  Thanks. They look good in person fam. They're almost like an inverted colorway of the Del Sols with some minor differences on the colors: midsole, kobe signature at the heel, kobe logo on the outsole.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Damn, those Tours look good in those pics, feric.

earv -  Thanks. They look good in person fam. They're almost like an inverted colorway of the Del Sols with some minor differences on the colors: midsole, kobe signature at the heel, kobe logo on the outsole.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Kobe DONT wear it IM NOT COPPING IT!!

Exactly!! lol i feel the same exact way. All these extra non-Laker colorways this year IMO really killed this shoe. Well that and well...the subject we wont touch on any longer in this forum lol. I probably wont be grabing a pair but those tours are really nice, i remember seeing a better sole on them however. Like milky front sole/black back/and the zoom* portion in white.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Kobe DONT wear it IM NOT COPPING IT!!

Exactly!! lol i feel the same exact way. All these extra non-Laker colorways this year IMO really killed this shoe. Well that and well...the subject we wont touch on any longer in this forum lol. I probably wont be grabing a pair but those tours are really nice, i remember seeing a better sole on them however. Like milky front sole/black back/and the zoom* portion in white.

anyone else think nike just slapped the limited tag on these because kobe got eliminated early? limited = sell better

anyone else think nike just slapped the limited tag on these because kobe got eliminated early? limited = sell better

Back
Top Bottom