THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

nwt, I agree with what you are saying about all wild cw's... Im also saying a shoe doesnt have to be "flamboyant" to be dope...
del sol cw is pretty simple and uncomplicated but I think its fire at the same time. Cool grey just isnt my cup of tea

nwt, I agree with what you are saying about all wild cw's... Im also saying a shoe doesnt have to be "flamboyant" to be dope...
del sol cw is pretty simple and uncomplicated but I think its fire at the same time. Cool grey just isnt my cup of tea

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by al3x89

the cool greys look better than expected.. i think i'm gonna cop a pair. my first zk6 GR

Whoa! No iD!?!? Haha jokin.

laugh.gif
 i know, shocking. 

so uhhh yea...just got my blue camos in the mail...to be honest...they're ugly as sin. lmaooo. i mean they looked so fly in pics, but in hand, they're pretty wack. i'm sure they'll break necks on the court, so thats cool, but definitely low in my preference of the zkvi colorways...very low. there's just no flow to the colors they chose, in my opinion.

colorgreys look smooth. I hav chinas and 3ds tho, dont need that many grey pairs of this shoe. i dont know if any more dope colors are coming out. just these cg'sand the black/grey joints. what else was on the list?

lmaoo @ these random unannounced releases. thats cool tho, decreases hype and levels the playing feild to first come first served.

so uhhh yea...just got my blue camos in the mail...to be honest...they're ugly as sin. lmaooo. i mean they looked so fly in pics, but in hand, they're pretty wack. i'm sure they'll break necks on the court, so thats cool, but definitely low in my preference of the zkvi colorways...very low. there's just no flow to the colors they chose, in my opinion.

colorgreys look smooth. I hav chinas and 3ds tho, dont need that many grey pairs of this shoe. i dont know if any more dope colors are coming out. just these cg'sand the black/grey joints. what else was on the list?

lmaoo @ these random unannounced releases. thats cool tho, decreases hype and levels the playing feild to first come first served.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by deftronix

i second.. been using spenco polysorb cross trainer insoles for years now.. LOVE THEM.  amazon has the best deal.. like $11
smile.gif
I've been looking for replacement insoles for my hoopin VIs since mine have been pancaked to hell.  They look  nice, just wish amazon carried a mens 11-12.  Will head to my local sport chalet to check them out this week.  Any one else use Spenco Cross-trainers in the VI or any other replacement insole?
bro, just get the 10-11 that they do have.  i'm a true 10 but i always get the 8-9 spenco's cuz the 10-11 are too big.  unless u'r a true 12, then yeah, get them.  u can try sport chalet or foot locker, but it's $20 + tax
Good looking out ruka, props.  Ordered the M 10-11 for 11 bucks, I wear an 11.5.  And for the blue camos, I said a while back I didn't dig any volt colorways but in this case the grinch laces seem to tie the volt together and make some sense of the colorway.(still wouldn't sport them though)  Footlocker still has me debating the chaos', can't stop thinking about that beautiful purple upper.

Originally Posted by deftronix

i second.. been using spenco polysorb cross trainer insoles for years now.. LOVE THEM.  amazon has the best deal.. like $11
smile.gif
I've been looking for replacement insoles for my hoopin VIs since mine have been pancaked to hell.  They look  nice, just wish amazon carried a mens 11-12.  Will head to my local sport chalet to check them out this week.  Any one else use Spenco Cross-trainers in the VI or any other replacement insole?
bro, just get the 10-11 that they do have.  i'm a true 10 but i always get the 8-9 spenco's cuz the 10-11 are too big.  unless u'r a true 12, then yeah, get them.  u can try sport chalet or foot locker, but it's $20 + tax
Good looking out ruka, props.  Ordered the M 10-11 for 11 bucks, I wear an 11.5.  And for the blue camos, I said a while back I didn't dig any volt colorways but in this case the grinch laces seem to tie the volt together and make some sense of the colorway.(still wouldn't sport them though)  Footlocker still has me debating the chaos', can't stop thinking about that beautiful purple upper.

You get tired of all these godamn flamboyant colorful shoes. Why can't we just get 1 simple colorway.
agree with you, man.  the greys look super nice.  i will cop if the marble scales are done like i think they are.  cool idea.

You get tired of all these godamn flamboyant colorful shoes. Why can't we just get 1 simple colorway.
agree with you, man.  the greys look super nice.  i will cop if the marble scales are done like i think they are.  cool idea.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I definitely need replacement insoles, anyone have any recommendations? Cheap (in price) and light please.
i know a lot of people use the polysorp insoles because they are flat footed, but you could try them also.
smile.gif
Right on, thanks...Appreciate the help!

But 6.1 ounces, when the shoe itself is already @ 10.2...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I definitely need replacement insoles, anyone have any recommendations? Cheap (in price) and light please.
i know a lot of people use the polysorp insoles because they are flat footed, but you could try them also.
smile.gif
Right on, thanks...Appreciate the help!

But 6.1 ounces, when the shoe itself is already @ 10.2...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

That's what I'm waiting to see in person. I'll decide once I see em. Hopefully the whole shoe is even with the same hues.

I can already picture em with purple laces. ( un-concord
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom