THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

This thread has slowed down tremendously. Its time has passed, and the best colorways have already been released.

This thread has slowed down tremendously. Its time has passed, and the best colorways have already been released.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Time to hit up the mall.

Saw these in person. really not appealing... too simple. Got the italian camos instead...
i have to agree.  just came back from seeing these and also trying them on and i have to say that i'm not impressed.  i had high hopes for these but they fell short.  easy pass.  can't wait for more pics of the aces.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm just addicted to the shoe & love playing in it. I'm still getting it.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Time to hit up the mall.

Saw these in person. really not appealing... too simple. Got the italian camos instead...
i have to agree.  just came back from seeing these and also trying them on and i have to say that i'm not impressed.  i had high hopes for these but they fell short.  easy pass.  can't wait for more pics of the aces.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm just addicted to the shoe & love playing in it. I'm still getting it.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by LA KB24

guys i need help...i know this has always came up but i REALLY NEED VOLT LACES for my chaos....is there a good site that has volt laces???? i already tired and couldnt find any
ohwell.gif

johnniethong on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-4...5644a48343#ht_4284wt_972

(#21 is the volt color i believe)

you can also get sb like laces at a nike factory, i'll find the pic where i have them on my chaos.
I got mines from Johnniethong as well...I went with #32 which is also the neon yellow but in the round, sz 45...shoes are sz 10.5 and if you like tie your shoes all the way to the top loop hole, you might want to go with the sz 54...

IMAG0439 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

IMAG0440 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

guys i need help...i know this has always came up but i REALLY NEED VOLT LACES for my chaos....is there a good site that has volt laces???? i already tired and couldnt find any
ohwell.gif

johnniethong on ebay.

you can also get sb like laces at a nike factory, i'll find the pic where i have them on my chaos.
I got mines from Johnniethong as well...I went with #32 which is also the neon yellow but in the round, sz 45...shoes are sz 10.5 and if you like tie your shoes all the way to the top loop hole, you might want to go with the sz 54...

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

ohwell.gif

johnniethong on ebay.

wow these are better than the flat ones. i didn't like the flat ones because they looked kinda wide but when you lace these round ones up they look like the original laces. i think i might buy the white ones for my chinas. thanks for the pics! 

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

ohwell.gif

johnniethong on ebay.

wow these are better than the flat ones. i didn't like the flat ones because they looked kinda wide but when you lace these round ones up they look like the original laces. i think i might buy the white ones for my chinas. thanks for the pics! 

anybody that has the grade school size kobe v and kobe vi? can you help me? i want to know how the sizing is on the kobe vi in grade school size compared to the kobe v in grade school size?

anybody that has the grade school size kobe v and kobe vi? can you help me? i want to know how the sizing is on the kobe vi in grade school size compared to the kobe v in grade school size?

Back
Top Bottom