THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

SMALLEST SIZE IS A 7!?

30t6p3b.gif
should've known #FML

Tours are an instant cop. Can't keep waiting another week tho.

Everytime I see those Barcas I shed a tear. They are already #1 in my books and will take how ever many sizes I can get my hands on no matter what it takes now. Sad

Tours are an instant cop. Can't keep waiting another week tho.

Everytime I see those Barcas I shed a tear. They are already #1 in my books and will take how ever many sizes I can get my hands on no matter what it takes now. Sad

Originally Posted by kickmate

Wasn't the kobe vi "China" supposed to be just a China exclusive but ended up being sold in US stores? Still hoping the Barca's will be sold here in the US. 

They made 2 versions of the Chinas though, and one of them is a China exclusive that's limited to 300-400 pairs which had special lacelocks and insoles. Every other country got the GR version

Originally Posted by kickmate

Wasn't the kobe vi "China" supposed to be just a China exclusive but ended up being sold in US stores? Still hoping the Barca's will be sold here in the US. 

They made 2 versions of the Chinas though, and one of them is a China exclusive that's limited to 300-400 pairs which had special lacelocks and insoles. Every other country got the GR version

My collection:
cQBrv.jpg

cU2vz.jpg

pG111.jpg

SviGh.jpg

My top 5:
OC
GB
Bred
Rice
China

Btw, you guys see that empty spot? That's where the Grinches should be. I slept on 'em, but oh well.

My collection:
cQBrv.jpg

cU2vz.jpg

pG111.jpg

SviGh.jpg

My top 5:
OC
GB
Bred
Rice
China

Btw, you guys see that empty spot? That's where the Grinches should be. I slept on 'em, but oh well.

Dope collection earv! No doubles? I hope you can get some Grinch's for a reasonable price, with all that VI heat you deserve a pair
pimp.gif

I can't wait to get the TY's on the 21st

Dope collection earv! No doubles? I hope you can get some Grinch's for a reasonable price, with all that VI heat you deserve a pair
pimp.gif

I can't wait to get the TY's on the 21st

Awesome collection bro
pimp.gif

Like the homie said, any doubles?

And I also hope you grab some Grinches for a good deal...

Awesome collection bro
pimp.gif

Like the homie said, any doubles?

And I also hope you grab some Grinches for a good deal...

Any chance the Barca's are gonna' be released online? I'm in love and even though I'm a Madrid fan... I don't care those are some of the most beautiful shoes ever.

Any chance the Barca's are gonna' be released online? I'm in love and even though I'm a Madrid fan... I don't care those are some of the most beautiful shoes ever.

Nah, no doubles. Although I may grab another pair of Breds since I wear mine a lot.

They aren't all DS - the only VIs I haven't worn are the BHMs and Gradients, but I'm wearing the Gradients tomorrow to the gym.

Nah, no doubles. Although I may grab another pair of Breds since I wear mine a lot.

They aren't all DS - the only VIs I haven't worn are the BHMs and Gradients, but I'm wearing the Gradients tomorrow to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom