THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

=

5570005921_15c1b4a425_z.jpg

pimp.gif
for the winter time.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

this came out last week here in the phils. but only GS sizes are available. i hope that the adults sizes release...
nice...looks like another pair of VI's for me

Originally Posted by jrjmd

this came out last week here in the phils. but only GS sizes are available. i hope that the adults sizes release...
nice...looks like another pair of VI's for me

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I can't stop looking at andreasbabz avatar.....jiggle it baby.....go 'head baby....
One of the net's better videos too
laugh.gif

Deadstock = Shoe Trends = Around long before most people currently on NT. Legit as can be.

I can't stop looking at andreasbabz avatar.....jiggle it baby.....go 'head baby....
laugh.gif

Deadstock = Shoe Trends = Around long before most people currently on NT. Legit as can be.

Originally Posted by johngotty

laugh.gif

^ I agree on all counts!!  
wink.gif

laugh.gif

^ I agree on all counts!!  
wink.gif

im gonna get mangos soon. i havent been this excited since 0ct 25th 2000. that was when the white/back retro 11s debuted. wish i could double up on mangos but im just lucky to get one pair

im gonna get mangos soon. i havent been this excited since 0ct 25th 2000. that was when the white/back retro 11s debuted. wish i could double up on mangos but im just lucky to get one pair

IOne of the net's better videos too
laugh.gif
can you PM me with the search details of the video, would love to see it in full....

I've seen it before but you might as well post the link here or pm me. 

VIs need to relax already and they need to bring on the 7s.

Also you guys think they'll make some kind of special kobe shoe if he does go over seas to play for awhile during the lock out?

IOne of the net's better videos too
laugh.gif
can you PM me with the search details of the video, would love to see it in full....

I've seen it before but you might as well post the link here or pm me. 

VIs need to relax already and they need to bring on the 7s.

Also you guys think they'll make some kind of special kobe shoe if he does go over seas to play for awhile during the lock out?

Have been looking for a pair of size 13 Mangoe for 4 weeks now. Supply has dried up and prices are still rising.
Why the hell is that kick going for $400+. Because we want it.

Have been looking for a pair of size 13 Mangoe for 4 weeks now. Supply has dried up and prices are still rising.
Why the hell is that kick going for $400+. Because we want it.

Back
Top Bottom