THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

ahhh man i missed out and the ones in my size are the ones i already have! that hurts
frown.gif

The Camo Concords FSR are up on NDC if it hasn't been posted already.
Sorry guys if it has, I don't have time to read back more than 3 pages.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

The Camo Concords FSR are up on NDC if it hasn't been posted already.
Sorry guys if it has, I don't have time to read back more than 3 pages.

Are you that tied up?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

wow! too bad the CDs and the del sols had no sizes...

They have a 8.5 in the CD's, if you're not in california you don't get charged tax and they have a free shipping option.  Someone better hop on that!

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Wonder why they changed the insole. Seems pointless to change it. Has to be some legit reason.

it might be because that's what the Adidas Adi-prene basketball shoe technology claims to do is mold to your foot.

Is $250 a reasonable price for a DS pair of Grinch's in a size 8? I've wanted that colorway for a long time now and can't find one under $250 nowadays.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

For those that like the kobe IV (4)

PYS.com just loaded a boat load

POP home, Carpe Diem, Philly, Draft Day, Gold Medal, WHITE, Minn, Del Sol Aways various sizes and prices free shipping
Did they have higher than a 10 on the whiteouts? 

Is $250 a reasonable price for a DS pair of Grinch's in a size 8? I've wanted that colorway for a long time now and can't find one under $250 nowadays.

kicks crew should have them for 210 or so + shipping.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

kicks crew should have them for 210 or so + shipping.

With shipping it comes to $240 :/

^so you were asking if $250 is a good price, then why wouldn't you take $240?

got an interview at nike tomorrow, wish me luck! lol.

The new insoles feel softer and more comfortable than the og insoles. To me, they feel like Bron V2 insole

every time i see the blue camos on the court i get really tempted to buy them, but i must resist right now.

yep i'm trying to resist picking up the blue and urban camos, and the blackouts so i can have enough money to get the 7s when they come out in december lol.

i said i was done with the VIs but, i just ordered the cool greys and the gradient concords from deadstockshoes. needed a couple of pairs of beaters to get me through the off season and i think these might just do. definitely hold me over until the VII is out anyway! They are looking very good (Even if only half has herringbone)

Only thing that could bring me back to this shoe right now would be a Dark Knight colorway. Pics of the Laker Away/Home colorways haven't really done it for me.

Back
Top Bottom